Top Miami Nature and Wildlife Tours
43 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so very nice and knowledgeable of each animal I had questions with. The park was very clean and large enough for social distancing. The food was very tasty and I enjoyed myself to the max. Thank you so very much for a wonderful birthday experience."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. You must go here if you are visiting Miami. The show after the airboat was great as well. Bring cash for tips and the amazing food."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour! Our tour guide was Ivory and was fantastic! Giving us a lot of information about the area, street art history and taking time to explain many details. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Capt. Disco was great. We saw several alligators and other wildlife. Absolutely will be going back!!!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and very informative. I enjoyed all the activities at Key West and the bus ride to the Keys was smooth and safe. The tour guide gave us all the information about the islands that was very interesting. Great tour. I will do this again."
* A traveler said: "Made such a huge difference to be with a naturalist—totally different experience from last time I was in Florida & just did an airboat ride. Loved the all-day immersion and variety of experiences with two different boat rides plus a nice walk. Great guide!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding attention to safety for all passengers, great experience in terms of comfort and enjoying the water, sailing master even shared his own pictures afterwards"
* A traveler said: "The host was very nice and helpful she took good care of my wife who was in uncomfortable she took lots of photos for us"
* A traveler said: "The ride was relaxing but fun. We enjoyed mamma the alligator. It is amazing that you don’t get lost. I am impressed how people could have lived there."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time we definitely will be coming back again the captain the staff gave us nothing but five star service"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery and really good people that worked there The tour guide was very informative and they alligator show was very good"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this boat trip. Mark is amazing, he helped us to catch 2 monsters fish. If your passion is fishing rhis trip is for you 🎣"
* A traveler said: "Ariel, the cuban guide has many knowledges about Miami and cuban culture. Very profesional, this guy !"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great, It gives you a very good glance of the everglades. Getting there was easy, the instructions from the crew where accurate."
* A traveler said: "Got stuck on low area? Was actually quite funny!!! Good time.. I wana come back and experience with my kids!"
* A traveler said: "I loved the boat ride. I got to see big and baby alligators. Everglades is a really nice area for kids."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. Really enjoyed it. It was informative and just a great experience. The operator was was great."
* A traveler said: "This is the first real vacation my family has taken in the past 15 years, and I would recommend this card to everyone. The only problem we ran into was not enough hours in the day to do all the things we wanted to do that were available with this card. Worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun!!! Listened to reviews and asked for Cece who was amazing, we all loved her!!! The best part was stopping at a little island to take a dip in the water 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "Great overall tour, happened as advertised, don't let the negative reviews scare you away like it almost did for us. Only the ppl with bad experiences will complain. Louis was a great guide, very proactive and made a good effort to make sure everyone got what they wanted. I would do this again in a heartbeat and recommend it to others as well!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, engaging and very knowledgeable about the area and architecture. Fun and very good cocktails"
* A traveler said: "My friends and I had a blast celebrating my husband’s birthday. Captain Markus was very informative and nice. I would do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "My girlfriend and I booked this tour and due to dryness switched it to the regular Everglades Adventure. I put regular in quotes because this tour has been anything but regular. Ben was a terrific and knowledgable guide and the tour surpassed our expectations. Highlights were the boat tour in the Ten Thousand Islands region and the amazing wildlife we got to see up close. A lot of beautiful birds, alligators and even a dolphin were amongst our encounters. Lunch was also very delicious at this nice local cafe and most of all the tour was educational and fun and it was great getting to know our terrific and easy going tour guide. We would gladly choose Wild Lime Adventures again and highly recommend it to everybody visiting the area!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Dolphin Watching
- Eco Tours
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Walks
- Swim with Dolphins
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Coral Gables
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Miami Washington Avenue
- New World Center
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Art Deco Historic District
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Dolphin Mall
- Bass Museum of Art
- Coconut Grove
- Key Biscayne
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Coral Castle Museum
- Wynwood Walls
- Aventura Mall
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island