Top Miami Hop on Hop Off Buses
15 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "We liked all of it. We took the 2 hour tour just to have an overall taste of Miami, and that was accomplished. Sometimes the audio was not synced with what we were seeing , but we realize it would be hard to do that driving through the city. Great time."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time exploring the city, it was definitely worth the money spent. it’s a must that people take the tour"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was super friendly and soo was the bar tender. I didn’t feel crowded or unsafe. I will do it again! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time we definitely will be coming back again the captain the staff gave us nothing but five star service"
* A traveler said: "It was the best experience i ever had, lot of laughing every body was friendly , can wait to come back."
* A traveler said: "Started off with a great sandwich that set the time for an informative and pleasant your of local gems. Myrka's knowledge of the city and it's history made the time go by super fast and the pace was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Capt. Disco was great. We saw several alligators and other wildlife. Absolutely will be going back!!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Oleta River State Park
- Aventura Mall
- Bal Harbour
- Coconut Grove
- Coral Gables
- Coral Castle Museum
- Rickenbacker Trail
- New World Center
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Wynwood Walls
- Bass Museum of Art
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Fisher Island
- Dolphin Mall
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island