Top Miami Full-day Tours
45 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and very informative. I enjoyed all the activities at Key West and the bus ride to the Keys was smooth and safe. The tour guide gave us all the information about the islands that was very interesting. Great tour. I will do this again."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "Very educational and breath taking view of the surroundings and animals. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "Made such a huge difference to be with a naturalist—totally different experience from last time I was in Florida & just did an airboat ride. Loved the all-day immersion and variety of experiences with two different boat rides plus a nice walk. Great guide!"
* A traveler said: "Our experience on the half-day tour was excellent! Easy communication, on-time pickup at our hotel in South Beach, very knowledgeable and funny guide/drivers (Thanks, Ben & Stacy!) and seeing so many alligators in the wild was just amazing! During the walk, we saw many mama alligators and their babies, in addition to different birds and wildlife in the area. On the airboat, we got lucky that we were the only boat out that day (on a Monday during dry season), so we got to see quite a few alligators in the swamp despite other reviews saying otherwise. One of them was about 10-12 ft long! Our captain was the one spotting all the alligators we saw and would slow down/stop to get us a very close up look of each of them. We can’t be happier with our entire experience, highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The only problem was no WiFi the stuff was amazing not much food to choose from But all over excellent"
* A traveler said: "The workers on the boat where amazing. We had Sabrina and Alie and the kept the drinks coming. The captain and the rest of the crew were amazing. I would totally recommend"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time Captain Jeremy was great during the airboat trip. No much sitting area, had to eat stating up."
* A traveler said: "Amazing time seeing multiple alligators. The driver was amazing. Then we went back and sat through educational seminar. It was the most comprehensive in informing with interactive experience!! We came from California to do it. And it was well worth it"
* A traveler said: "Mario was great! He was very helpful. Je took good care of us. We would go again. We went to a lot of cool places"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Our tour guide was excellent!!! We learned a lot about Miami Beach and the city. I highly recommend this tour to my family and friends. Great job!"
* A traveler said: "This was so fun and informative. We learned so much about the city and even made new friends! We found places we decided to come back that we would've never known about! So worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Ariel, the cuban guide has many knowledges about Miami and cuban culture. Very profesional, this guy !"
* A traveler said: "Great overall tour, happened as advertised, don't let the negative reviews scare you away like it almost did for us. Only the ppl with bad experiences will complain. Louis was a great guide, very proactive and made a good effort to make sure everyone got what they wanted. I would do this again in a heartbeat and recommend it to others as well!"
* A traveler said: "George & Ernesto were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. We were running late due to traffic and they were very understanding. Upon stepping on the boat, we felt like royalty. We are so grateful we chose the right boat tour. I can not rave enough about our experience."
* A traveler said: "My girlfriend and I booked this tour and due to dryness switched it to the regular Everglades Adventure. I put regular in quotes because this tour has been anything but regular. Ben was a terrific and knowledgable guide and the tour surpassed our expectations. Highlights were the boat tour in the Ten Thousand Islands region and the amazing wildlife we got to see up close. A lot of beautiful birds, alligators and even a dolphin were amongst our encounters. Lunch was also very delicious at this nice local cafe and most of all the tour was educational and fun and it was great getting to know our terrific and easy going tour guide. We would gladly choose Wild Lime Adventures again and highly recommend it to everybody visiting the area!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour guide - Angel has a deep understanding of Historic Miami, the beautiful Cuban Quarter, Winwood Graffiti Art area, and Everglades. Comfortable large Mercedes Van. Angel went out of his way to make for a fun and informative day - and always looking out for us customers."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was super cool. Key west is awesome and snorkeling is a must. 6 hours in key west is not long enough! But very very enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience of Miami from the air. The customer service was outstanding. I love Renata, such a warm person. The whole team made the trip priceless."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Coconut Grove
- Dolphin Mall
- Miami Children's Museum
- Key Biscayne
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Art Deco Historic District
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Aventura Mall
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Wynwood Walls
- Fisher Island
- Coral Castle Museum
- Bal Harbour
- Coral Gables
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island