Top Miami Food & Drink Classes
14 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was a perfect way to spend a few hours immersed in the tastes,, sights and sounds of Calle Ocho. Carlos was a great guide who's pride in his community is evident. The food was amazing! You won't leave hungry! We hit 2 of the spots from the tour again before flying home."
* A traveler said: "This trip was so worth it. The instructor and classes were awesome. The Sisters all had. Great time and the event was more than we anticipated. Would definitely do this one again on the next trip to Miami. Good Times!!!"
* A traveler said: "Friends came in from overseas and stated that they want to do this tour. My husband and I live in south Florida over 30 years never ever heard of tours of little Havana. Faruk is excellent. I have dietary needs and he called ahead to each stop to order my specific foods. There was too much to eat 😊"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Gina was AMAZING‼️ She was promt, informative, and very knowledgeable odd the history‼️ The food was yummy, the history was so interesting and I can't tell you how great a time I had‼️ I highly recommend this tour while here and if you want a GREAT guide, request Gina ‼️"
* A traveler said: "Food and History: A great excursion. Definitely a must do while visiting Miami. Thank You for a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Ariel our Cuban guide was very nice and explain everything with a lot of patient and enthusiastic. Both in English and Spanish when we needed a translation."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour! Our tour guide was Ivory and was fantastic! Giving us a lot of information about the area, street art history and taking time to explain many details. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent ! The guide was very courteous and helpful. I’m glad I chose you for my travel experience"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "Sitting in the back and getting drenched the thrill and the sightseeing will defenitely reccomend my friends and family"
* A traveler said: "Me and my Hubby first time , It was my b-day and it was so amazing!!! Anouk and partner were great!😁"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island