Top Miami Boat Rentals
32 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "This is the best activity to do in Miami where you have your privacy, aren’t spending loads of money (it is super affordable compared to same activity offered by different company), you can listen to your own music, go where ever you’d like to go (within the limits of course, but is a great wide area) and can take some GREAT vacation pictures and videos! Btw Karlo is the best! Very professional, gave very clear instructions and was so incredibly nice to my family and myself. I will always purchase this activity whenever I am in Miami again and I will always recommend it to everyone I know. Thank you for making our family vacation memorable. :) On a side note - it only takes common sense to grasp the concept of taking care and responsibility of someone else’s property when you borrow it which is essentially what you are doing here. Not hard. Follow directions. I did, however, take pictures in the beginning before getting on the boat and we made sure we cleaned up after."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed myself on the kayaks me and my sister nephew and brother all enjoyed the water on these clear bottom kayaks"
* A traveler said: "Easy check in, nice and clean boat. Great way to spend 4 hours touring miami on your own! Lots of great photo opportunities!"
* A traveler said: "What a brilliant ride along the beach front and all flat. Lovely guy runs the shop, gave us water to take with us. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "One of the best escape rooms we have ever done!! Very clever, very fun and very exciting! My daughters and I had a great time and would HIGHLY recommend booking with them, you will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and I felt I saw as much of Miami as anyone could in 4 hours. Thierry was humorous, fun and very informative. He knew when we needed a break. We had a couple of stops to explore The Biltmore and Wynnwood. This is worth the money and time and I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Everything about the cruise was enjoyable. The music was awesome, very vibey, sunset was beautiful, cool people, everything went how it was supposed to."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "We booked this tour while staying in South Beach for my wife's birthday. The car was very cool and the tour of South Beach and Wynwood couldn't have been better. Thierry was a terrific guide, very informative and great personality!"
* A traveler said: "They were very flexible in time and date we have a nice time the boat was nice it just turn off at the trip but we call them and they help us to fix it"
* A traveler said: "Memorable experience would highly recommend. My boyfriend and I had a great time. You are able to go wherever you want as long as your back within your time frame."
* A traveler said: "This was a really great experience! Our Captain - Jay was so awesome, he made the experience more memorable. Very informative and warm, an all around great guy, I would definitely book again, hopefully with Jay at the helm! We were celebrating my daughter’s birthday, Jay was really accommodating to them. Thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "The host was very accommodating! The jetski was great, had a lot of fun! Would certainly recommend this!!"
* A traveler said: "Easiest rental experience I’ve ever had the owner stayed in contact with all details .....boat exactly as pictures ....Everything was fantastic the captain and crew really took care of us we had a blast"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Key Biscayne
- Bal Harbour
- Coconut Grove
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Miami Washington Avenue
- New World Center
- Art Deco Historic District
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Coral Gables
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Bass Museum of Art
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Fisher Island
- Coral Castle Museum
- Wynwood Walls
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island