Top Miami Art & Culture
153 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great information about the historic buildings. Details to uncover the beauty and culture of South Beach. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Started off with a great sandwich that set the time for an informative and pleasant your of local gems. Myrka's knowledge of the city and it's history made the time go by super fast and the pace was perfect."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour! Our tour guide was Ivory and was fantastic! Giving us a lot of information about the area, street art history and taking time to explain many details. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Greenest area, piece of Cuba, and street art district was an excellently , educational and enlightening experience 😀. Are tour guide Jose was excellent and very knowledgeable. Really enjoyed the whole experience."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this fantastic tour. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and engaging, and the tour itself was thoughtfully designed. I always try and fit something "just a bit" educational :) into our vacations, and this was perfect - appreciated by my entire family!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful food. Excellent tour guide. The people we met were authentic. Loved the cigar rolling female owner company. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour!!! Ask for Angel, He was great he knew all the history, took us all around little Havana. Stopped and had a few samples of the great food the town had to offer. Again ask for Angel you will get your monies worth!!! We even went back that night to a couple of the bars for salsa dancing. It was the best tour of the vacation."
* A traveler said: "The boat was clean, the host was funny, and they served drinks (for purchase). I enjoyed myself. I’d recommend this cruise to a friend."
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time we definitely will be coming back again the captain the staff gave us nothing but five star service"
* A traveler said: "excellent tour guide, very informative and pleasant. Well worth the time and cost. Great area to enjoy lunch and sites."
* A traveler said: "It was the best experience i ever had, lot of laughing every body was friendly , can wait to come back."
* A traveler said: "A half-day tour was more than adequate to see the different areas of the city. Especially enjoyed visiting “Little Havana.”"
* A traveler said: "Angel was extremely helpful and knew his stuff , I had a great time on this tour and ate some pretty awesome food"
* A traveler said: "The ride was relaxing but fun. We enjoyed mamma the alligator. It is amazing that you don’t get lost. I am impressed how people could have lived there."
* A traveler said: "Capt. Disco was great. We saw several alligators and other wildlife. Absolutely will be going back!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful !!!! I’m living in Miami and I enjoyed the tour. Very professional company. LOVE The experience"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. I learned so much about Miami. The food was delicious. The area is very nice. The host was amazing. Such a lovely young lady and very knowledgeable. I plan on visiting all of the restaurants when I return to Miami."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Definitely recommend. The drinks were good and the staff was friendly. Boat ride went very smooth"
* A traveler said: "Victor was awesome. This is a fantastic way to get am awesome overview on South Beach! It was the perfect length of time - tour guide really wanted us to have a great time."
* A traveler said: "This 2 hours ride was nothing shy of amazing. Matt, our captain was so kind and professional. He will be becoming a regular with us for sure. Thank you Matt!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and very informative. I enjoyed all the activities at Key West and the bus ride to the Keys was smooth and safe. The tour guide gave us all the information about the islands that was very interesting. Great tour. I will do this again."
* A traveler said: "Ariel was a great guide for our little Havana tour! He knows the area well and has a vast knowledge about the Cuban American experience. A great addition to our weekend in Miami!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island