Top Mexico City On the Water
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
Nature and Wildlife
Private Sightseeing Tours
Fishing Charters & Tours
Ghost & Vampire Tours
4 results | All Mexico City Tours
Sort by: Featured
- The start of the tour will be from an Embarcadero (pier) in Xochimilco and our adventure will begin by boarding a Trajinera (a traditional colorful Mexican canal boat). - We will take your temperature, there will be hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes. - While we navigate through the canals of Xochimilco we will listen to music. - We will provide beer, tequila, and mezcal to keep the smiles coming. - We will guide you through preparing a traditional Mexican dish: Guacamole! There will also be delicious tortilla chips and other snacks for you. - Throughout the experience, there will be options from vendors on other boats, to purchase food (tacos, quesadillas, elotes, enchiladas and other options) or entertainment such as Mariachi music (*extra food or music not included). - During the experience we will be sharing interesting facts about Xochimilco. - Halfway through our tour we will find the replica of the Island of the Dolls. - When we finish the tour, you will be able to see the souvenirs offered by the Handicraft Market. Our goals are: - That you enjoy an iconic place in Mexico City, contributing to the local economy. - That you take part in an experience that is responsible for the environment. - That you support a female-owned small business seeking to generate a positive change in Xochimilco. Want the whole trajinera (boat) to yourself or want a personalized experience? Book a private tour and we'll work with you to make sure it's exactly what you want. (Whether it's a quiet, romantic trip down the canal, a high-energy good time, or anything in between).
This is the first and only sport fly fishing trip near Mexico City in Tripadvisor (Catch and Release is mandatory under this activity). We'll be visiting a beautiful place less than an hour from the big city. It's an excellent option to enjoy the nature, outdoors and learning a new fishing technique involving practice, strategy and of course, a bit of good luck! Also there's excellent local food made from expert hands that will show you a piece of its culture and customs regarding flavors and textures.
OVERVIEW During this private 12h tour from Mexico City, you will connect with nature in an active way - go on an ATV tour, visit beautiful waterfalls, do (or learn) water skiing or wakeboarding & explore Valle de Bravo - one of the most beautiful "Magical Towns" in Mexico. HIGHLIGHTS Do water skiing/wakeboarding (or learn to) on Avandaro Lake. Visit & refresh yourself at 35-meter high Velo de Novia Waterfall. Take an ATV ride & enjoy fresh pine-trees-infused air & mild microclimate of Valle de Bravo. Tour around Valle de Bravo - a"Magical town" known for its beautiful landscapes, lovely colonial architecture, rich history, gastronomy, and culture. WHY GO WITH US The time of the tour is spent purely on sightseeing: no visits to souvenir shops & restaurants (unless you ask). We are flexible: departure time, program & route can be adjusted while the duration of the tour can be always extended for an extra fee.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Enjoy the whole experience of the Day of the Dead, in a night full of mysticism, party; and color. You will get on a trajinera (Mexican artisan boat) full of flowers with beautiful designs. You will go through Xochimilco channels that are full of history, while you enjoy a Mexican dinner and enjoy regional music. You will have the opportunity to try different types of dishes such as mole, pan de muerto, quesadillas, chapulines; and more than 5 typical dishes. While you listen to the narrated legends of an old woman known as "La catrina".
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best On the Water in Mexico City?
The best On the Water in Mexico City according to Viator travelers are:
What On the Water in Mexico City are taking additional safety precautions?
These Mexico City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What On the Water in Mexico City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Mexico City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- San Andrés Mixquic
- San Angel
- Inbursa Aquarium
- Mercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market)
- National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia)
- Plaza Garibaldi
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Mexico
- Sonora Market (Mercado de Sonora)
- KidZania Santa Fe
- Mexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)
- La Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)
- National Museum of Art (Museo Nacional de Arte)
- Arena Mexico
- Azteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca)
- La Feria Chapultepec
- Papalote Children's Museum (Papalote Museo del Niño)
- Reforma 222
- Diego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera)
- Soumaya Museum (Plaza Carso)
- Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-Museum
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Western Highlands