La Feria Chapultepec Tours and Activities
Read MoreShow Less
La Feria Chapultepec is one of Mexico City’s most popular amusement parks and a top spot for families with kids. Attractions range from roller coasters and amusement rides to animal exhibits and carnival games. Originally opened in 1964, the park has since been renovated, but much of its original charm remains.
This amusement park in Chapultepec Park is perfect for a family day out in Mexico City. Visitors choose from various passes to explore some of its 50-plus rides and attractions. Highlights include La Montana Rusa, a record-holder for tallest roller coaster when it was built; and La Quimera, the first coaster with three vertical loops. There are slower rides for kids ages 10 and under, such as a train, swing carousel, and bumper cars.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Mexico City’s La Feria Chapultepec is a must-do for families with kids.
- Buy your tickets in advance to avoid waiting in line at the ticket booth.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes so you can easily hop on and off the rides.
- The park is wheelchair accessible and offers stroller rentals and parking.
- Outside food and drinks are not permitted, but there are plenty of snack carts inside.
How to Get There
There are several ways to reach the amusement park, located in the middle of Chapultepec Park. Take the metro to Constituyentes (Line 7), which drops you off right by the entrance. The Chapultepec–Centro Historico Turibus also travels through the park.
When to Get There
La Feria Chapultepec is open daily, with extended evening hours on select days. It’s especially busy on weekends (particularly Sundays) and holidays. If you want to avoid long lines, arrive before noon and start at the back of the park.
Chapultepec Park Highlights
Named for the Nahuatl word chapultepec, which means "at the grasshopper hill," Chapultepec Park is double the size of New York’s Central Park at 1,695 acres (341 hectares). This sprawling Mexico City park is home to notable attractions such as the Chapultepec Zoo, National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia), National Auditorium (Auditorio Nacional), Modern Art Museum (Museo de Arte Moderno), Chapultepec Castle, and Tamayo Museum.
Address: Circuito Bosque de Chapultepec, Mexico City, Mexico
0 Tours and Activities to Experience La Feria Chapultepec
No results found!
Things to do near Mexico City
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Guadalajara
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Mazatlan
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco