Bellini Revolving Restaurant (Bellini Restaurante Giratorio)
Situated in the upscale Napoles neighborhood, in one of the tallest skyscrapers in the city, Bellini Revolving Restaurant is a scenic place for a brunch date or final-night dinner. Be sure to look out for landmarks such as the Torre Latino and the Torre Reforma from your privileged position on high, and stay for around two hours to complete a full rotation. To save time, reserve a table in advance, online or by phone.
Things to Know Before You Go
While Bellini has no dress code, business-casual attire is recommended.
Lobster is the house specialty at Bellini.
How to Get There
Located in the World Trade Center, Bellini Revolving Restaurant is easily reached on public transit. The closest bus stop is Poliforum on Line 1. The nearest metro stations are Eugenia (Line 3) and Chilpancingo (Line 9), each about a 30-minute walk from Bellini. Taxis are generally affordable from most points in the city.
When to Get There
Bellini is open every day. Reservations are recommended, particularly for Sunday brunch and Friday and Saturday nights. For the best views, get there just before sunset. Live music is often offered in the evenings. Check the restaurant’s website for hours.
What to Do After Dinner at Bellini
Make the most of your evening by combining dinner at Bellini with dancing in Mambocafé, the cocktail and disco destination opposite the World Trade Center, on Insurgentes. Alternatively, admire the view and dine at Bellini before catching a concert at the Pepsi Center, also in the World Trade Center.
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- La Condesa
- Papalote Children's Museum (Papalote Museo del Niño)
- Chapultepec Castle (Castillo de Chapultepec)
- Mexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno)
- Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno)
- La Feria Chapultepec
- Chapultepec Park (Bosque de Chapultepec)
- Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)
- Centro Historico
- Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)
- National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología)
- Reforma 222
- Mexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Mexico