Top Merida Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Merida Tours
Sort by: Featured
Explore the distinctive flavors of Yucatec cuisine at a cooking class in a Merida home, preparing a traditional three-course meal alongside a local chef. You'll start in the vibrant Merida market, shopping for fresh fruits, vegetables, and recados, or Yucatec spice blends, then roll up your sleeves to cook an appetizer, main course, and dessert. From the marketplace to the home kitchen, this cooking class is a great way to experience Yucatec cuisine and get a glimpse of daily life in the bustling city.
From tostadas and tamales to papayas and empanadas, the flavors of the Yucatan are made to enjoy. Learn to cook a variety of traditional Yucatecan and Mayan delicacies with a home chef during this private cooking class in Merida, which takes place in a private home in a residential district unknown to most visitors. Learn about local culture that many tourists never see as you help prepare a traditional-style meal before sitting down to enjoy the fruits (and vegetables) of your labor.
Great opportunity to meet with like minded travelers, share some similar interests, culture, make friends and to practice your salsa moves. We will take you to the most popular salsa venue in town.
Enjoy an ancestral Mayan experience in an excellent culinary activity. Discover the secrets of the Mayan past in the elaboration of dishes in an artisanal way, you can delight your palate with drinks, snacks and Mayan food. Relax and enjoy the surroundings in a beautiful environment of local flora and fauna. At the end you can enjoy a dance in the form of a musical known as Show de jarana before returning to the city.
You will experience the authentic living of a Yucatecan by playing their games, building your Mayan toys and hearing of unique stories of their childhood in Merida.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Merida?
The best Classes & Workshops in Merida according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in Merida are taking additional safety precautions?
These Merida experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in Merida are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Merida may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Sotuta de Peón Agave Plantation (Hacienda Sotuta de Peón) Tours & Tickets
- Paseo de Montejo Tours & Tickets
- Hacienda Yaxcopoil Tours & Tickets
- Casa de Montejo Tours & Tickets
- Palacio Municipal Tours & Tickets
- Mayapan Tours & Tickets
- Museo Fernando García Ponce (MACAY Museum) Tours & Tickets
- Chacchoben Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands