* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. I highly recommend taking the tour. Tour guide was very informative. A must do when you visit."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun and our guide was very knowledgeable on memphis history. Her name was Indiana who sang with a voice of an angel. I would suggest this trip to anyone visiting memphis."
* A traveler said: "Michelle Jordan and the people at the welcome center were awesome!!!! They were knowledgeable funny interesting hospitable and respectful."
* A traveler said: "Great food tour. Lots of goodies and I fell in love with the fried hamburger!!! Don't miss this tasty excursion."
* A traveler said: "Great city tour. Great tour guide- Sam. Enjoyed Sun Records snd Mississippi River cruise. Great all around experience"
* A traveler said: "Jay was awesome. Not only did we get a great spooky tour, but her knowledge of the rich history of Memphis was phenomenal. She was very receptive of questions and knowledgeable of the area for visitors to go visit."
* A traveler said: "Learning about early history of Memphis and information about cotton industry. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and had some great stories."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Larry Baptist, was very good. We enjoyed his personality and knowledge. Tour, food and Rock and Soul Museum were good."
* A traveler said: "The story telling was so good. Very knowledgeable and fun! We loved it! Negative we had a woman on the tour that would not stop talking so we could hear! It is great history!!"
* A traveler said: "I wish I could give this 10 stars ⭐️ this was my very last stop before heading back to Shreveport. Out of all the things I did in Memphis this was one of my favorites!! Thank you so much for an amazing adventure! My tour guide was outstanding (mya) which I’m probably spelling her name wrong lol. But she was the BEST!!"
* A traveler said: "We were picked earlier than scheduled which was good. Sam was very knowledgeable, entertaining, pleasant and courteous."
* A traveler said: "Really nice and relaxing tour, will do again with my fellow coworkers, learned a lot about Memphis that we did not know"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed the city tour. Evelyn, our driver was very informative about Memphis. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Easy to purchase and represented attraction well. We had a wonderful experience with this tour! Educational 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "The knowledge the Ladies had of this wonderful home was great we learned to much it was so beautiful My favorite of all the tours we took"
* A traveler said: "His home and the museum and the hardware store had so much info really liked the tour. I would do it again"
* A traveler said: "Jackie was the best! She is so knowledgeable and entertaining. My family had a blast learning about the civil rights history of Memphis. Best tour offered in Memphis!"
* A traveler said: "I was educated more about the hall of famers of music that will stick with me for the rest of my life."
* A traveler said: "Informative, interesting, entertaining! I would highly recommend this for people looking for local insight and perspective into the characters that brought Beale street to life from the civil war to modern life!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was there soon as we arrived - was very friendly and gave lots of information on route to the hotel"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Woodruff-Fontaine House Museum
- Beale Street
- Pink Palace Museum
- Stax Museum of American Soul Music
- Handy Park
- Memphis Zoo
- Lansky at the Peabody
- Overton Park
- Memphis Orpheum Theater
- Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum
- Mud Island River Park
- Memphis Music Hall of Fame
- A. Schwab
- National Civil Rights Museum
- Sun Studio
- Court Square
- Victorian Village
- Peabody Hotel Ducks
- Pyramid Arena