Top Medellín Bus Tours
465 results | All Medellín Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour for capturing the city’s highlights! Other tours only included a few things, but this one covered what I wanted: Parque Arvi and the cable cars, downtown and Parque Botero, and Pueblito Paisa. I would definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is one and most affordable tour we have taken in the last few years.. this tour included breakfast and lunch. The tour guide was excellent with perfect English"
* A traveler said: "This tour was definitely worth it. Our driver and Marlo took very good care of us in all 10 hours of the tour. So worth it"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and Luis was an excellent guide. The history and culture here are well worth experiencing! I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Hearing about Colombia’s past, how the stairs built a better future for the people who live there. The murals are beautiful and very thought provoking."
* A traveler said: "Our team of Angie and Sandy were terrific! Worked well as a team. Kept everyone up to date about the events of the day. Lunch was hot and delicious!"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome. Going uphill was challenging but so worth it. Great views great information. Thank you Daniel for all the information, very insightful. Great tour"
* A traveler said: "I truly appreciate both my tour guide and driver for making my experience one I will never forget. Highly recommend it for all. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Jaun was very responsive excellent communication knows his city and made sure all my needs where met we went para sailing, mountain biking and toured district 13. he picked me up at the airport, made sure I had something to eat at all times and helped me with better hotel accommodations. I highly recommend Juan for all your needs in Medellin"
* A traveler said: "I had a blast with a English and Spanish guide. The horses were well trained and kept. The views were amazing I definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Oh this tour was extremely interesting. We learned so much about Pablo Escobar and his family and his communities, etc. Nice and easy car ride to the tour locations and we got to take many pictures and videos also. Our tour guides took care of us and we’re very well spoken."
* A traveler said: "My driver Camilo, was friendly and courteous. He updated me the entire day of my own status as well as his."
* A traveler said: "The service was outstanding!!! The driver was waiting for me at the airport and the drive was quick and pleasant. Thank for everything!"
* A traveler said: "Andres was a great guide His love for the city was apparent and showed us such amazing sights from la cathedral to commuma 13 (my favorite) to the insanely cool cable car ride!!! Speaks great English. Highly recommend !!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour to see the history to recent past of Medellin. To see how the Escobar regime led to the birth of hip hop culture and growth within a community was amazing. Would 100 recommend"
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable and fun guide! Carlos knows his coffee , learned a lot about the harvesting process, how to distinguish a good bean from a bad one as well as sustainability."
* A traveler said: "An all encompassing tour that gives tangible reality to the Netflix series. David was an exceptional guide."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour and would do it again in a heartbeat. Our tour guide Carlos is an ex police officer during Pablos time that is very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Andres and Alejandra were awesome. We learned a lot about the coffee making process. The views were incredible from the finca."
* A traveler said: "For a first timer in Colombia, this tour was great! Mauricio was great and gave us a relaxing drive all around Medellin. He also was able to recommend his graffiti tour for us later, and then referred us to some great tour guides in Bogota!"
* A traveler said: "I found this tour absolutely sensational and this is without even talking about the delectable cuisines. The tour is well balanced from knowledgeable information in conjunction with AMAZING food. Fun banter and light hearted conversations felt like hitting the streets with a long lost friend. I’m sure you’ll find your personal favorites but the “Arepa De Chócolo” is divine! Ending the night in a quaint coffee house in the mountains was the perfect cherry on top. I’d recommend this tour 10/10 times and give it 15/5 stars if I could. Simply put. Absolutely amazing. You won’t honk twice about the decision once the first bite touches your tongue. Enjoy and have an extra bite for me as well!!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience biking through the city. Daniel was an amazing, knowledgeable guide, taking me on a route through some key spots in MDE, all the while helping me practice my Spanish. Biking here is super fun, and the city is exceptionally bike-friendly, with a lot of dedicated bike lanes throughout. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour and Julio is Ana amazing and knowledgable guide!! Highly recommend taking this to see bits and pieces of this beautiful city! @Julio: keep your hand sanitizer close! ;)"
* A traveler said: "A breathtaking experience! I laughed, I cried of joy and enjoyed every minute of it. Amazing views, great tour guide and a lot of fun. Julian was great to spend the day with and allowed us time to eat and enjoy each location. Thank you!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Antioquia Museum (Museo de Antioquia)
- El Castillo Museum (Museo El Castillo)
- Lleras Park (Parque Lleras)
- Gardel Plaza
- Santo Domingo Savio Library (Biblioteca de España)
- Barefoot Park (Parque Pies Descalzos)
- San Pedro Cemetery Museum (Museo Cementerio San Pedro)
- La Rueca Restaurant
- Eje Cafetero (Coffee Axis)
- Medellín Planetarium (Planetario de Medellín)
- Medellin Botanical Garden
- Explora Park (Parque Explora)
- San Antonio Plaza
- Puente de Occidente (Bridge of the West)
- Medellín Metropolitan Cathedral
- Arvi Park and Piedras Blancas Park (Parque Arvi y Parque Piedras Blancas)
- Gardeliana Museum (Museo Casa Gardeliana)
- Pueblito Paisa
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Bogotá
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Nueva Loja
- Things to do in Mindo
- Things to do in Quito
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley