Top Mazatlan Shore Excursions
26 results | All Mazatlan Tours
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with David as our tour guide on 2/11/2020. He was very informative and allowed us ample time at each location we visited. He prepared a variety of yummy drinks for us in the van. He made the tour very nice and I would highly recommend this excursion. Thanks David for a nice day."
* A traveler said: "This hotel was new for this excursion . The service was really good at Hotel Gaviana. Food was good. It is limited to lunch and two drinks per person. Any drinks or food beyond is on the customer. Beach access and pool access at no extra charge. Frank was very interested in our feedback for this trip and made sure we were taken care of."
* A traveler said: "This place was a hidden Gem. Our driver Pedro was so cool and gave us a tour of local towns and some history on our way to the excursion. Amazing people. Amazing food. Amazing place. A MUST do during your stay in Mazatlan! Carlos and Manuel kept things entertaining as well! Thanks guys!"
* A traveler said: "Jesus is a fantastic guide. We had him all to ourselves and he very informatively, kindly, and politely took us to all the important sights and vistas in Mazatlan. We had many photo opportunities. He was also well-spoken in English and hilariously funny. I would highly recommend this tour and if you are fortunate,he will be your guide."
* A traveler said: "It was an incredible trip. We had so much fun at the tequila factory. I never knew how much work it takes to make a bottle of tequila. The other sites were interesting and there was time for shopping, Our guide Chewy knew a lot about the area was very professional."
* A traveler said: "Great trip to thee rural areas nearby Mazatlan. Luis Barrazas was an excellent historian and guide. I learned a whole lot about the culture! Worth it! Went with my spouse"
* A traveler said: "Very informative, great guide, courteous and friendly. Loved the market, views above the city, seeing the countryside. Enjoyed meeting the pottery artist. Great lunch."
* A traveler said: "Very good experience with Victor. I feel like we really got to see all of mazatlan. Victor was very knowledgeable, personable and a really funny guy. 100% recommend this tour when in mazatlan"
* A traveler said: "David was waiting for us at the airport and helped all 11 of us with our luggage. He led us to his air-conditioned van that had an ice chest full of beer, water, and soda. It was a perfect ride for our group! I highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was great, lots of good information from someone who grew up in the area. My wife and I had a great time. Carlos gave great recommendations for food and shopping"
* A traveler said: "Fun atv ride thru the town, near lake stream and hill areas.. on way enjoyed the stops for a quick snack since it was early and we were a lil hungry the lunch was so tasty and homemade 😊"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent!!! We learned history of downtown Mazatlan as we enjoyed our nice air conditioned van. The cliff divers were amazing!!! Crazy but amazing to see! Was a very nice day!"
* A traveler said: "A private tour—my wife and I. The tour visited all of the major sites. The guide, jorge (George) was very knowledgeable and organized. He tailored the tour to fit us. My wife is handicapped, so we didn’t visit anything that wasn’t wheelchair accessible. He stopped at a number of locations where I could take pictures, either from the van or outside. I highly recommend this tour for anyone with mobility issues."
* A traveler said: "David did a great job of explaining everything and showing us around. This tour is a must. Over all a great."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was Melesio Quintero and because of the covid-19 situation, I was the only person to go to the hot springs on my day. Melesio was a joy to go with as he spoke English and told me information about the history of the area. The hotsprings themselves were great because again, I was the only one there. I would suggest to anyone who goes to just wear up and back whatever you will be bathing with. There is not much of a changing area there. The baths were great,. One is a much warmer bath and the other a bit more cooler. Lunch afterwards was great. Much to much for me to eat."
* A traveler said: "What a historical tour! The tour person that accompanied me in this tour is so knowledgeable of the history of this place that sometimes I thought I was watching a documentary movie. What a beautiful tour and how much it show about Mexican community and people. Thank you for putting together such a beautiful trip. The visit to Lola Beltran's and Pedro Infante's place of born and appreciate how much love and happiness these artists gave to their fans makes us feel happy at any moment. My tour friend, Juan Jose Hernandez Chavira, a complete gentleman. So smart that every question that I came about, he was able to answer. Congratulations!"