Top Maui Wildlife Watching
15 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "We loved this snorkeling trip! Breakfast and lunch were provided. Molokini Crater was a little choppy with the trade winds coming in but the crew were very good at communicating making us feel safe. Beautiful fish and scenery. Then at Turtle Town we got to see a few turtles and that was amazing!! Would definitely recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing experience! The boat was awesome and the crew were incredible. They were so helpful and knowledgeable and ensured everyone had the best possible time!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Very skilled operators who were a lot of fun! Highly recommend! Lots of stairs and walking, so not for anyone with physical limitations."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and very educational! Went out on the last trip of the season and was not disappointed! We were able to see a lot of activity and it was well narrated!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best snorkeling excursions you will ever go on!! We saw a lot of turtles, large variety of fish, an eel and some people occasionally see octopus. Worth the cost and got more than I expected. The crew caters to your needs. They were all wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Roger was an excellent host and driver. The drive is tricky and he always made my daughters and I feel safe. He’s definitely a pro!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Dell was very informative Flexible with the itinerary by reversing direction of the trip to east to west when he noticed rain initially. He was a great driver through on the road especially the unpaved portion. Love the lava tube cave at the black sand beach, waterfall and various stops (local ice cream, beautiful garden in Hana)"
* A traveler said: "Oscar was amazing! Such a kind, thoughtful tour guide. The whole experience was so fun and such a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "There were so many great sights to view on the trip and our guide, Quinn, was terrific. We really enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "First the price was right for a family of seven. These guys really have together,... great cruise and deliver good strong drinks. Just ask for a simple drink and don't get fancy...loved it"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were awesome and very knowledgeable about sea creatures. We got a pretty nice view of some whales and even rode along side hundreds of dolphins. This was truly unforgettable. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "The boat crew was excellent when on the boat and off. We didn’t see turtles or many fish but we did see dolphins on our way back which was great."
* A traveler said: "Rachael was an awesome guide! She took us to a turtle cave and we got to swim near them (no touching, of course). The pictures were really good. Overall, I'd highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Friendliness of staff, ease of equipment use, area where we snorkeled. Very depressing state of corals."