Top Maui Photography Tours
23 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "First time snorkeling. I didn’t know what to expect. I just followed the crowd and had a blast. The crew was great. I would love to go again."
* A traveler said: "Preston was very knowledgeable. Although our we weren’t able to see the sunrise, since it got incredibly cloudy right before, the trip is was still worth it."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience with our photographer, Rojeena. She recommended a beautiful place for our session. She made it comfortable and fun for us. We would recommend to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Best snorkel cruise ever! The boat crew is amazing, and the food delicious! Can’t recommend them enough!"
* A traveler said: "I am a certified diver but I took this dive trip as a refresher course. Couldn't have been better. The instructors were professional and friendly. The dive site was Kahekili State Park. Lots of life, plenty to explore, with convenient snd easy access for a beach dive."
* A traveler said: "An important element was to view sea animals in there natural habitat. Being under the ocean proposes more questions concerning the creatures themselves. Questions like light, pressure, depth, and the species ability to feed. The experience is recommended. The hospitality and safety were outstanding."
* A traveler said: "The staff really made you feel welcome and very friendly and enthusiastic… they easily could converse with children and adults alike"
* A traveler said: "I was looking for a more personal experience for my wife and kids' first scuba dive. Harmony and Dylan were fantastic! The instruction was tremendous, the admin and stress was minimal and the dive was most excellent! Everything I could have asked and more!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best snorkeling excursions you will ever go on!! We saw a lot of turtles, large variety of fish, an eel and some people occasionally see octopus. Worth the cost and got more than I expected. The crew caters to your needs. They were all wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this snorkeling trip! Breakfast and lunch were provided. Molokini Crater was a little choppy with the trade winds coming in but the crew were very good at communicating making us feel safe. Beautiful fish and scenery. Then at Turtle Town we got to see a few turtles and that was amazing!! Would definitely recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Mike and First Mate Steve were the best. They made sure everyone was having a great time and our glasses were never empty"
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing experience seeing all the sea life under water. Definitely would do this again."
* A traveler said: "Alec was an excellent guide and took us to some great hidden gems. Always felt safe with him driving!"
* A traveler said: "Adam was great. He told us exactly what to do while recording the video and we felt very comfortable throughout the recording. The end product was actually exceeded our expectation. We were very pleased with the product and the experience. Thanks Adam."
* A traveler said: "Tawni was amazing throughout the experience. We had a larger group and was very accommodating with what we were looking for during our session. Can’t wait to see the pictures."
* A traveler said: "Caleb, our photographer was the best!! He was so friendly and easy going. Had great suggestions and took ideas from us as well. My daughter and I were visiting Hawai’i to celebrate her high school graduation and neither of us have decent cameras- so this was perfect to remember our trip. Had a blast chatting and joking with Caleb as we worked. He is great at what he does and awesome to work with. Thank you so much!! You really made us enjoy our last day on the island❣️"
Frequently Asked Questions
- 60-Minute Private Vacation Photography Session with Local Photographer in Maui
- Reefdancer Semi-Sub Boat Cruise with Underwater Views from Lahaina Harbor
- Private Vacation Photography Session with Local Photographer in Maui
- Hire Photographer, Professional Photo shoot - Maui
- Private Photography Portrait Session
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Little Beach
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Haleakala National Park
- Wailea Beach
- Oheo Gulch
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Pipiwai Trail
- Waihee Ridge Trail
- Lahaina Jodo Mission