Top Maui Full-day Tours
43 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Oscar was amazing! Such a kind, thoughtful tour guide. The whole experience was so fun and such a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "Kaipo was a fun and laid back guide, made you feel like a local and knew the spots to skip on the road. Got to hear some good stories and stop at some great spots as well as swim in a waterfall."
* A traveler said: "The views were espectacular! Justin was amazing in sharing all his knowledge about the Maui culture and history!"
* A traveler said: "Preston was very knowledgeable. Although our we weren’t able to see the sunrise, since it got incredibly cloudy right before, the trip is was still worth it."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views. Black Sand Beach was awesome. Tom was a knowledgeable tour guide and always offered help and answered any questions we had. The lunch was t bad for a picnic lunch. Could have put more meat on the sandwich."
* A traveler said: "This was a phenomenal day! Amy and mike s. were the best tour guides you could ask for and the trip was spectacular"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ernie was energetic and knowledgeable. He was a seasoned professional with a good sense of humor. This a is a full day tour yet comfortable.Ernie is the best"
* A traveler said: "Roger was an excellent host and driver. The drive is tricky and he always made my daughters and I feel safe. He’s definitely a pro!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing all the beautiful vegetation, beaches, falls with my wife and son. Black beach was the best. Salesian the guide was very informative and kind."
* A traveler said: "Best snorkel cruise ever! The boat crew is amazing, and the food delicious! Can’t recommend them enough!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! So glad we did a tour instead of trying to do it ourselves 😳. Kammy was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset view and a comfortable ride. Our driver was entertaining and very easy going. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Quinn for the amazing tour. Super knowledgeable, my wife and I learned so much. I definitely recommend you taking the tour instead of driving on your own. Quinn made it fun for us and really kept us engaged the whole time. It was awesome 🤙🏼"
* A traveler said: "The waterfalls and the natural spring water pools were spectacular. Could not have enjoyed them as much if I was driving."
* A traveler said: "The early morning was rough and cold, but the sunrise view was well worth it. All the staff from beginning to the end were extremely friendly. The bike ride down was exhilarating, wish it could have been longer. Manny was fun, interesting and experienced."
* A traveler said: "Started the adventure well before sunrise and enjoyed a sunrise view from top of a mountain. Never thought I could be cold in Hawaii by well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Kaipo was a great tour guide! He saved the day by retrieving "denvers" cell phone from the falls! Haha Great tour with really awesome people in the tour group as well! Highly recommend... money well spent!"
* A traveler said: "I wanted to go because I love pineapples. This trip was so much more. Our tour guide, George, was very knowledgeable on the history of pineapples and the farm. I enjoyed looking at the pineapples and there stages. The best part was sampling them."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour. Great information. Tommy was fabulous!! Loved Pearl Harbor. It was very educational. I would recommend to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Alec was an excellent guide and took us to some great hidden gems. Always felt safe with him driving!"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour. Certainly worth it. Would absolutely recommend it. Ur tour guide S’ale was fantastic"
* A traveler said: "A very memorable trip. Our guide, Jimmy, was awesome. So much knowledge. The lunch was delicious and the scenery breathtaking. Glad we didn’t make the drive ourselves."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time!!!!! Captain and crew were great, snorkeling was perfect and the food was delicious We had our 5 year old and this was very kid friendly. I would def recommend this adventure for everyone"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Robert was very informative and funny! Wish we had had a little more time on the Missouri but was toward the end of day and guide had to get us all to the airport!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- La Perouse Bay
- Ulupalakua Ranch
- Haleakala National Park
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- Little Beach
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Oheo Gulch
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- Lanai Island
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Maui Ocean Center
- Bailey House Museum
- Pipiwai Trail