Top Maui Climbing Tours
12 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Fun and safe experience for the entire family. Would recommend to anyone interested in zipping. Guides Loki and sarge made the trip"
* A traveler said: "best I have seen on either coast. has a very good reef exibit and a couple of interactive pools for kids."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were visiting Maui on our honeymoon and neither of us had gone ziplining before. Kim and Alex were so helpful and encouraging. After the first few runs, we were feeling so comfortable, we even practiced a few tricks! it was an amazing experience. would definitely go back!"
* A traveler said: "Getting out and seeing the people again in this luau. the food and the drinks was awesome they have great dancers."
* A traveler said: "The crew on the Calypso were a delight. They were very attentive. I felt very secure with their knowledge of the boat and snorkeling/snuba expertise. We saw lots of beautiful fish, coral and sea turtles. Swimming in the pristine water was a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Alec was the BEST! I am a bigger girl with worries of what I can and can’t do. Alec was excellent, he won’t push you too hard but will get you out of that comfort zone! Get out there and make those memories, trust Alec to help you do that. I adore him and so will you!!! With every dime. 🌸🤙🏻"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely Amazing!! Our fabulous and informative tour guides were Madison and Tim!! We had a great afternoon enjoying our zip lining!!🖤"
* A traveler said: "Jo and Austie were amazing!! They were funny and knowledgeable about Hawaii. They both we excellent with safety and although I was nervous I knew I was in good hands."
* A traveler said: "First time snorkeling. I didn’t know what to expect. I just followed the crowd and had a blast. The crew was great. I would love to go again."
* A traveler said: "on-time and very pleasant driver. The trip to the hotel took very little time and the views along the way were great"
* A traveler said: "The crew was super nice and made sure we were taken care of really well. They gave us great information and history about the areas we were visiting during our tour. We loved every minute and were able to see quite a few turtles too. I want to do it again! Thank you Malalo crew 🙂"
* A traveler said: "The water splashing in the face while climbing down the falls - exhilarating - I would like to do it again with larger falls and longer time !"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Little Beach
- Lanai Island
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
- Ulupalakua Ranch
- La Perouse Bay
- Lahaina Jodo Mission
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- Haleakala National Park
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Hanakao'o Beach Park
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Waihee Ridge Trail
- Maui Ocean Center