Top Maui Bus Tours
98 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Oscar was amazing! Such a kind, thoughtful tour guide. The whole experience was so fun and such a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "Great value. Cheaper than the cruise excursions. Staff very knowledgeable and give great tips on 2hat to see and where to eat, best beaches etc."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was the best tour guide I've had. I loved the scenery and the beautiful cool air at night. Will do it again,once is not enough."
* A traveler said: "The views were espectacular! Justin was amazing in sharing all his knowledge about the Maui culture and history!"
* A traveler said: "Both the helicopter pilot (forgot his name, sorry) and Scott the van driver were fabulous, pointing out spots for photos and passing along bits of interesting info."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do in Maui. My family did 2 snorkel excursions while in Maui and this was the best. We liked the small group. We were able to see turtles and explore much more than the bigger excursions. Curtis and Tiff were the guides and they were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Ken made our tour so fun and personal. Learned alot about how pineapples grow. Was a great tour and delicious pineapples"
* A traveler said: "Spectacular Experience with Four Winds II Molokini!! Easy harbor access and parking, friendly and very attentive staff, great breakfast and lunch… super value!!! Loved the snorkeling trip as well - certified diver who just wanted a chill experience- this was totally it!!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time .. we had a great view in the front . The service was great .. Shout out to Daniel he did a great job"
* A traveler said: "Felt completely safe on the road. Would not have liked driving Was able to relax and enjoy the scenery. Driver Gayle was very informative of the Hawaiian history. Made stops along the way that would have never known to travel to. I would definitely book with them again!"
* A traveler said: "Yvonne was our tour guide for the day. She was absolutely wonderful! We enjoyed seeing waterfalls and swimming at the beach. She even showed us her favorite spot to swim at black beach. We would definitely do this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Learning about culture plants and customs Quinn is very knowledgeable about area and very relaxing when someone else doing driving"
* A traveler said: "Pilot was very friendly and knowledgeable of the landscape and history of the islands. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Crew was engaging and sites were amazing! Drinks were strong and the food was great. Will definitely do this next time we are on Maui!"
* A traveler said: "The view and our driver was exceptional. Nice breaks and great views. Kaipo was the best. We stopped at a fruit stand bbq lunch, ice cream, local honey, and home made banaa"
* A traveler said: "The views were awesome! Our pilot Richie was very informative throughout the flight. Awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Great tour a lot of good information. Our guide knew a lot and had answered questions. A must do for everyone who loves chocolate"
* A traveler said: "Kaipo was a great tour guide! He saved the day by retrieving "denvers" cell phone from the falls! Haha Great tour with really awesome people in the tour group as well! Highly recommend... money well spent!"
* A traveler said: "The Road to Hana is best enjoyed with a professional driver who knows the history, plant life and has the experience of driving this treacherous road. Roger was an outstanding guide and driver."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the journey with our excellent driver and guide. Made for a wonderful experience. Would recommend this tour to those who want to go to Hana and enjoy the trip without the driving."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Kobi was exceptional. The hike through the bamboo forest to the adventures of diving off the waterfall cliffs. If you plan on exploring Hana do it with Kobi."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our tour. Everett was top notch. He had lots of information to share and kept me engaged the whole trip. Only thing you need to bring is your phone and they provide everything else."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Little Beach
- ʻIao Valley State Monument
- Lahaina Jodo Mission
- Bailey House Museum
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- La Perouse Bay
- Wailea Beach
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Ulupalakua Ranch
- Hanakao'o Beach Park
- Pipiwai Trail
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery