Top Marseille Outdoor Activities
56 results | All Marseille Tours
* A traveler said: "Manu was great! Super friendly and knowledgeable. Perfect 90 minute tour to get to know the city and its history. I highly recommend Manu’s tour."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing tour. Our guide/driver, Remy from Tylene Tours was very charming and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to spend the day with him."
* A traveler said: "If you would like to know Marseille in a few hours this is the perfect tour. Our guide was great and has knowledge of the city. Really beautiful city. We will come back."
* A traveler said: "First, we visited Aix-en-Provence and there was a nice market. After this we visited Valensole village, there was plenty of time to shop and have a dinner. Valensole is very nice village. Lavender fields are incredible. We saw two fields and made photos, additionally there was a sunflower field too."
* A traveler said: "Romain was the best tour guide ever! He did an incredible job of explaining the sights in Aix & Marseille. He answered all our questions and was easy to understand. We never felt rushed and were sad to see our time with him come to a close."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour completed , there was a group of 7 of us we were taken around the park, it was more than comfortable I expected, I didn't need to use the electric bike that often. But when needed it made life easier, and the bike trail was not that intense but some steep points and beautiful views. A LOT OF BEAUTIFUL SCENERY"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. If you can ride a bike you will love it. Learn about Marseille from a beautiful local. You get to see the whole city and learn about the history of this spectacular port. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Gregory was wonderful guide, showing our group a great variety of places in Provence, Cassis and Marseille."
* A traveler said: "the tour thru Marseille was very good and we enjoyed driving thru Marseille. I didn't enjoy cassis at all and would not go back there."
* A traveler said: "This was an unique experience! Highly recommended! The tour is nicely planned. The tour bikes are in perfect condition and the tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable. He went out of the way and spend more time with the group so that they would get to enjoy the most. My son and daughter had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "My boys and I did this tour ages 14 and 12 and had a great time! The scenery was absolutely beautiful and the bikes were fun and easy to use! Our guide helped take great videos of us and we had lots of opportunities for amazing photos stops and breaks."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day seeing some City sights and the great diversity of the City. Enjoyed the national parc and along the coast"
* A traveler said: "Had a great host in Emmanuel. Personable, knowledgeable and loves his town Able to see things and learn much"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful inside tour of the real Marseille cultural neighbourhood near the port. So much fun despite the weather. Thanks Christine !!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour. Even tho I didn‘t understand much but would highly recommend it. Gives you a great overview and a lot of fun."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the city! Guide was awesome! View from Cathedral was worth the hill! e-bikes are really fun!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)
- Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)
- Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)
- Calanque de Sormiou
- Place aux Huiles
- Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)
- Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)
- Fort Saint-Jean
- Cap Canaille
- Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)
- Calanque d’En-Vau
- Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)
- Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)
- Vallon des Auffes
- Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)
- Fontaine Castellane
- Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)
- Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)
- La Corniche
- Palais Longchamp
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon