* A traveler said: "Julio and Raphael were the best. I highly recommend anyone coming to Nicaragua use this your. Not to forget about Mike the coordinator is the best as well."
* A traveler said: "Great, compact tour of Managua. The guide, whose name I don't know how to spell, was terrific."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience, the two guides were so pleasant and thoughtful. I am so glad I booked, they made sure I was happy, and had fun from beginning to end."
* A traveler said: "This service was great. Driver was easy to find, waiting for me with a sign with my name. Spoke English well and made the trip to Granada a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this trip. The boat trip around the islands was especially enjoyable. The lunch at the island was superb. Although the Viator description stated that a complimentary case of national is included, nothing was offered or no one even mentioned anything about it. But overall it was a very desirable experience and would recommend it to friends. Charles Homfeld"
* A traveler said: "We had a marvelous time with our guide Leonel. He responded to all of our desires to customize the tour and treated us like family. We ate the best local foods, we saw all of the local historic and admirable sites and at our own pace - considering we are all past 70yrs old and have some difficulty walking and climbing stairs- but we did it with Leonel's help. We would love to do it again."
* A traveler said: "Our drivers were amazing we ordered a shuttle from the airport to San Juan Del Sur about a 3 hour plus drive. Rafael was our driver and his niece was the other one for our friends they were so kind they stopped at gas stations for restrooms and offered anywhere we needed. It was air conditioned and a beautiful view. They had great english and made our first experience in Nicaragua so memorable. I %1000 recommend getting this shuttle from the airport to avoid hot busses with lots of stops! You can sit back and relax and look at the amazing city around you. Once again thanks so much Rafael you are amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Gerald was like meeting an old friend ! He was very accommodating and friendly. Transportation was a very clean air conditioned car. Highly recommend this Tour if you have a short time in Granada. You see everything!!! Thanks Gerald we’ll see you soon amigo. - Ramón y Christina"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. We ended up having a private tour with a guide, Edgar, and driver, both of whom were great. Edgar asked us what our particular interests were and tailored the tour towards those. He gave us tons of information about the history of the country and Managua. We saw some great sights and it was awesome being picked up and dropped off at our hotel. We never felt rushed and we would recommend this tour to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was indescribable. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable. And we found out a lot of Nicaragua (education, politics, society, agriculture, etc). One tip I have, wear something to cover your mouth. I inhaled a bit of ash when I went flying down the volcano. The toughest part is the hour hike."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lake Managua (Lake Xolotlán)
- Tiscapa Lagoon Natural Reserve (Reserva Natural Laguna de Tiscapa)
- Masaya Volcano
- Ancient Footprints of Acahualinca (Huellas de Acahualinca)
- National Palace of Culture (Palacio Nacional de la Cultura)
- Somoto Canyon
- Managua Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana de Managua)
- Old Cathedral of Managua (Antigua Catedral de Managua)
- Ruben Dario National Theatre (Teatro Nacional Ruben Dario)
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley