Top Malaga Climbing Tours
Saved to wishlist!
On the Ground
5 results | All Malaga Tours
Sort by: Featured
A level 1.1 canyoning adventure includes rappels of 8 and 12 meters, crystal clear waterfalls, jumps of 3, 5 and 8 meters, adrenaline and unforgettable memories from which we will take photos that we will give away at the end of the excursion, it is an exclusive experience of our company for more than 8 years. We are a company with more than 20 years of experience in the sector and we offered you an unforgettable experience in an environment of great beauty and spectacular views, with medium / easy difficulty levels. Going down this canyon with waterfalls, lakes, slide, walking, swimming and abseiling of 8 meters and 12 meters and optional jumps from 2 to 7 meters. Depending on the time of year, it will be necessary to carry out this adventure short or long wetsuits from the best brand on the market, ropes, helmets and monitors with a high level of knowledge with one objective: to satisfy and give the best memory to participants. Photos given away at the end of the activity.
I am an Andalusian who has over 10 year of experience in adventure tourisme. I am a qualified technician in hiking, climbing and canyoning. I am a happy and communicative person. I love teaching Andalusian nature, culture and traditions by applying group dynamics games and environmental knowledge.
The via Tara de Ronda via ferrata, is ideal to start in this sport since it has no technical steps, however the spectacular views of the new bridge of Ronda and the Canyon are an attraction more than enough to be encouraged to do it.
Level: 2 (of 4) Zarzalones inferior is a beautiful canyon located in the heart of the Sierra de las Nieves Natural Park. If you are looking for an experience that, in terms of level, is halfway between the Guadalmina canyon (3h) and the Buitreras canyon (6h), this is the best option if you are near Marbella or Malaga, with about 4h of activity and suitable for children from 9 years old (55 min driving from Málaga or Marbella).
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
This activity takes place in a unique environment, surrounded by rugged mountains and lakes. An adventure in nature full of sensations which highlights the zip line of more than 30 meters and the 2 cable bridges over the void.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Climbing in Malaga?
What Climbing in Malaga are taking additional safety precautions?
What Climbing in Malaga are good for avoiding crowds?
- SEA LIFE® Benalmádena
- Atarazanas Market
- Guadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce)
- Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)
- Malagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta)
- Malaga Alcazaba
- Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)
- Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)
- Carmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)
- El Caminito del Rey
- Malaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga)
- Museum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)
- Centre Pompidou Málaga
- Automobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda)
- Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)
- Municipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga)
- Malaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)
- Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)
- Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)
- Basílica de Santa María de la Victoria
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Northern Morocco