Top Madrid Multi-day Tours
91 results | All Madrid Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour was wonderful from the beginning. Our guide and driver promptly picked us to start our 4 day trip. All the guides in different cities were excellent and very knowledgeable. The accommodation was good and very much as promised."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved this tour. Javier the tour guide couldn't be better. Local guides were awesome and the hotels were great. You have to get the premium hotel option for this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip - Cordoba was wonderful and Granada was an off the chart location - no way 4 days is long enough - but this trip whet our appetite to return to this part of spain again. We love it."
* A traveler said: "Margherita was immensely knowledge and very entertaining. The hotel's we stayed at were nice. Every local guide they hired were passionate about the history of the place and it showed. Loved Granada and Costa del Sol especially. Definitely recommended. Will travel with Julia travels again."
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the Prado I found Fernando to be highly knowledgeable and had a great sense of humour Would certainly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable, and in a museum so vast and crowded in the fall season, it was great to be guided directly to the top works of art. After the tour, we took a break and then went back for some more on our own."
* A traveler said: "This museum is PACKED full of art and you definitely need a guide to point you to the star attractions. Then you can feel free to browse and soak up the rest at your leisure. Highly recommend - our guide was full of facts and humor. Highly enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Barbara was a true gem.! Her knowledge of art history was greatly appreciated . She explained detail of the art we were seeing and she also encouraged questions !"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide made the visit so smooth with our three kids who range from 6 to 15 years old. Would absolutely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was lovely. She was very knowledgeable of the palace. It was worth the money and a must see place!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very well planned guided tour. One of the best we have undertaken. However They left us alone in Barcelona. I feel we should have been taken around the famous city a bit more . Guides were very knowledgeable and they took real good care of us.Thank you"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! Enrique was knowledgeable, excited to share his knowledge, friendly, and knew how to keep our attention. We learned so much from him and thoroughly enjoyed his company! I would recommend this tour to all, especially if Enrique is your guide."
* A traveler said: "Definitely enjoyed this bar crawl! Went to 4 different bars, good music and lots of dancing. Exactly what my girlfriend and I wanted to experience. Our guide was super friendly and made sure everyone was having a good time. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was and extraordinary trip, we enjoy each place a lot, and the food was fantastic. We were in a group of Spanish and English, we would preferred only in Spanish so we could understand better all the explanations. Love it all."
* A traveler said: "excellent tours .all messages from 4 passengers were the same .|thanks|oditours |hani ghanem"
* A traveler said: "Very nice. A little rushed in Córdoba and Toledo. Would have been nice to get 15 minutes to window shop. Go back into Madrid right on time."
* A traveler said: "Excellent in all respects. Tour guide was great. Some minor issues with a couple of the hotel rooms (too hot); otherwise great."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour.. Our guide was personable, organized and knowledgeable. The hotel in Granada wasn't central and that would be our only negative comment. The tour overall was well-paced, interesting and we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "The places and sites were absolutely gorgeous and wondrous, our tour guides were amazing and our family including three teenage daughters had the time of our lives! The accommodations were great and we took advantage of the optional activities, which really enriched our experience. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "A very informative tour with lots of variety. Spend many hours driving in the bus between cities, which gives you the opportunity to see much of the country. Excellent tour guides."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended tours both the tour guides were excellent and passed on information in a very professional and thorough and thoughtful manner."
* A traveler said: "This tour was well planned. Marina was an amazing tour director. She provided lots of great information throughout the tour and was always helpful and full of energy. The bus was comfortable and the driver Juan was great. The only down side was the hotel in Porto. The rooms could use updating and it was far from the city. However, Marina recommended an excellent family owned restaurant nearby with tasty food at a very economical price ."
* A traveler said: "We had absolutely happy 8 days with our tour guide, Jose, and the others. The group from different countries but feel like a family. Jose has a happy, positive, and considerate personality. We enjoyed very much with his guide. He made the trip very memorable."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, well organized, all facilities hotels , food , places visited were amazing .Surely i will recommend and friends to arrange through your company"
Frequently Asked Questions
- National Museum of Decorative Arts (Museo Nacional de Artes Decorativas)
- Cerralbo Museum (Museo Cerralbo)
- La Latina
- House Museum of Mouse Perez (Casa Museo de Ratón Pérez)
- Lázaro Galdiano Museum (Museo Lázaro Galdiano)
- Sorolla Museum (Museo Sorolla)
- Madrid Zoo Aquarium
- Parque Warner Madrid
- Metropolitano Stadium (Wanda Metropolitano)
- La Taberna de Mister Pinkleton
- Basílica de San Francisco El Grande
- Campo de Fútbol de Vallecas
- Madrid Plaza de la Villa
- Puerta del Sol
- Ermita de San Antonio de la Florida
- Madrid Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Madrid)
- Royal Monastery of the Incarnation (Real Monasterio de la Encarnación)
- Museo del Aire
- Alcalá Gate (Puerta de Alcalá)
- Plaza de Colón
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Basque Country