Top Madrid Classes & Workshops
46 results | All Madrid Tours
* A traveler said: "Nice , amazing , very friendly, highly recommended , I enjoyed it , thanx very much for that lovely time"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous opportunity to thoroughly explore the proud history of the Real Madrid Soccer Club! We had plenty of time to view highlights of the stellar history of the soccer team!"
* A traveler said: "While in Madrid my wife and I wanted to see Madrid under our own terms with out huge crowd and this is the perfect way to do it. There is a tape that runs while you riding along pointing out the sites and the driver stopped for you to take pictures. They pick you up from your hotel and returns you back to your hotel."
* A traveler said: "Amazing architecture and interiors!Opulence at its nost extreme!10 times more opulent than Buckingham Palace!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic. Our guide was knowledgeable and made the visit really interesting. This was worth doing for sure. We did a self guided tour two years ago and this tour was so much better, and we learned a ton. The guide knew his stuff and kept it interesting. Truly five stars and really worth doing. I found the value great. The only improvement is the meeting place for the tour, it is clearly stated, but if you put it into Google Maps, it shows on the wrong side of the Opera building. Not a big deal, and not the tour operator's fault, as Google shows it incorrectly. The right place to meet is the statue by the Metro station, in front of the Opera (far side of Palace). Again, great tour, and well worth it."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the perfect way to reach these historic sites outside Madrid. The group size was ideal. Our guide, Jose, was knowledgeable and friendly. He was always willing to answer questions and share information. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our evening at the Flamenco! The dancing was everything we imagined, drama, passion and a real Spanish flair. We would definitely go again. They also have a nice little gift shop!"
* A traveler said: "Full of energy and very entertaining. The different dancers had different style of dances. Nice Ambience"
* A traveler said: "Best tour - wonderful tour guide - very knowledgeable and quite entertaining! The food and drinks were excellent. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "It could not be better experiance, since the moment I made the reservation, acces with out waits! I hardly recomend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable, and in a museum so vast and crowded in the fall season, it was great to be guided directly to the top works of art. After the tour, we took a break and then went back for some more on our own."
* A traveler said: "Edwardo was wonderful! He was very knowledgeable and shared history of dishes, drinks and food in the market! Very good class. I highly recommend this cooking class!"
* A traveler said: "Enrique was awesome and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend the tour. Madrid country side is absolutely beautiful."
* A traveler said: "This place is fantastic! A local in Madrid, I consider this place a must visit whether you living in Madrid or are here on vacation. The owners are fun, enthusiastic, professional and very knowledgeable. This is my go to wine shop and wine tasting venue. I have done several wine tastings here and I always have a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Paloma was a real treat! So friendly and vivacious! We met in her home. Enjoyed the Sangria, the potato tortilla and the paella."
* A traveler said: "So fun! Perfect group size, and our chef was excellent. We had such a good time we all went out and got a drink together afterward. Would definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Bea and Danny were above and beyond, the experience exceeded our expectations by a long shot. Such lovely beautiful people."
* A traveler said: "Lola was a very warm host for our cooking session. We were shown some great typical Spanish dishes accompanied by very good wine! All this was done in a COVID friendly environment. Definitely recommend this place."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely superior. Pilar was absolutely passionate about providing both amazing proper paella, and authentic Spanish hospitality. We could not have been more pleased with this experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Almudena Cathedral (Catedral de la Almudena)
- Plaza de la Independencia
- Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum (Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza)
- Madrid Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Madrid)
- Parque Warner Madrid
- Bullfighting Museum (Museo Taurino de Madrid)
- Museum of Costume (Museo del Traje)
- Royal Monastery of the Incarnation (Real Monasterio de la Encarnación)
- Las Rozas Village
- La Cueva de Lola
- San Fernando Royal Academy of Fine Art
- Velázquez Palace (Palacio de Velázquez)
- Metropolitano Stadium (Wanda Metropolitano)
- Cibeles Fountain (Fuente de Cibeles)
- Andén Cero
- Museum of Romanticism (Museo del Romanticismo)
- Madrid Plaza de la Villa
- Lope de Vega House Museum (Casa Museo Lope de Vega)
- Plaza de Colón
- Plaza de Cibeles
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Basque Country