Top Macau SAR Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Macau SAR Tours
Sort by: Featured
This Macau cooking class focuses on the region’s Portuguese influences from its time as a Portuguese territory. You’ll learn how to make “pastel de nata,” an egg tart and culinary symbol of Portugal. No baking experience is necessary at this open-level workshop. When you’re finished baking, you can enjoy your creations.
Get more out of your time in Macau by learning the basics of Macanese cooking. Enjoy chef commentary and step-by-step tuition as you learn to make three different dishes. As well as cooking and tasting delicious food, the experience helps you save hours of research time, as the chef gives top tips on the best places to dine in Macau.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Unique Experiences in Macau SAR are good for avoiding crowds?
- St. Dominic’s Church (Igreja de Sao Domingos) Tours & Tickets
- Monte Fort (Fortaleza do Monte) Tours & Tickets
- Luis de Camoes Garden and Grotto Tours & Tickets
- Kids' City Tours & Tickets
- Eiffel Tower at the Parisian Macao Tours & Tickets
- Maritime Museum Tours & Tickets
- Macao Science Center (Centro de Ciencia de Macau) Tours & Tickets
- Guia Fortress Tours & Tickets
- Warner Bros. Fun Zone at Studio City Macau Tours & Tickets
- Galaxy Macau Tours & Tickets
- Lou Lim Ieoc Garden Tours & Tickets
- Batman Dark Flight Tours & Tickets
- Kun Iam Statue Tours & Tickets
- Macau Islands Tours & Tickets
- Casino Lisboa Tours & Tickets
- Golden Reel Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Shenzhen
- Things to do in Guangzhou
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in Xiamen
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Nanchang
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Zhangjiajie
- Things to do in Taipei
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Okinawa