Top Lucerne Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
163 results | All Lucerne Tours
* A traveler said: "A wonderful time had by all, a nice combination of tour guide assistance and information as well as time alone to wander. On time and very stress free. Robert was our guide and we enjoyed and trusted his wisdom."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding view. The crew were very polite. Very flexible with the timing. Lines were handled with diligence"
* A traveler said: "All went well right from the pic up...except the wind (which is not in anybody control). Since, this is December, expect high winds and no access to Chair lift and Cliff walk. Our guide Mr. Pedro was really good and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Our group had a very unforgettable memories in Mt. Pilatus! It was a breathtaking view! We wish someday we could ride the Conway train. Luzerne is a very beautiful city! This is a very recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "You can check on when the boat leaves. The boat leaves several times a day. Plan at least a half a day for the trip. Viator offers this trip at half price! It is a wonderful day trip!"
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to see the city and learn about the history and so much more. Luis was the best guide we’ve ever had-knowledgeable, personable and with a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "This is a must-do tour. Every aspect of the tour was exceptional from pick up, to the sights, to return. The mountain top was breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Loved the trip. Cog railway was great. Went through the clouds and into the sun and snow capped mountains. Just wish we had scheduled more time at the top."
* A traveler said: "We took the tour as we were travelling with seniors and a baby. Seemed like easier option to travel and did not regret it at all. The tour guide was very friendly and informative. Comfortable clean bus. It was storming so we basically didnt see anything up there. I’d suggest not to go to jungfrau during winter"
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. Wouldn’t worry about the train section. More detail needed on bus and train connections."
* A traveler said: "Got to spend time in these two beautiful cities. Was great. Had a fondue lunch and glass of wine at outdoor cafe in interlachen. Highlight of our visit to this beautiful region"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was upgraded on the bus. We upgraded from the Interlaken and Grindelwald Day Trip to the Juanfranc Top of the World trip after discussions with our tour guide. The most amazing trip we've ever undertaken. The pick up and drop off times were exact. Our tour guide was informative and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Great walking tour. Really got a terrific look at the area. Our guide Glenn was very knowledgeable and a great personality."
* A traveler said: "Great experience in spite of the cold weather. The staff were friendly.Coffee was available from a vending machine."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip!!! Would recommend !! Easy to do and you could use the mobile ticket. Self tour so no time restrictions"
* A traveler said: "This tour was everything we expected! We have done walking tours in other cities gained so much understanding and this is the same. Our guide was enthusiastic and had great energy!! Best way to learn about culture and history of this beautiful place."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Luis was extremely knowledgeable of the visited sites and what we were looking at on our way. Took us to non typical tourist stops which were great!!"
* A traveler said: "Peter was an informative and entertaining guide. The stop en route to Bern, and en route back to Lucern made it a well paced outing. Seeing the countryside was lovely."
* A traveler said: "Our trip with Oscar was terrific! He had all the insider tips for getting on the railway as quickly as possible, so we had the most amount of time to explore the mountaintop. When I asked him a question about something he didn't know offhand, he got an answer for me immediately. Everything was smooth and easy."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Ralph was fantastic! He showed us parts of Lucerne we wouldn't have found on our own. He shared the history of this area with us, interesting facts, and descriptions. Showed us the old town area, explained the changes throughout history, and events that occurred. He was punctual in picking us up. I highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Great experience from a local! No issues and we enjoyed the one hour excursion. Received insider information on local restaurants and shopping."
* A traveler said: "This was the best walking tour I ever had! Luis was very knowledgeable on historical details about Lucerne. We walked around the lake and covered Lucerne's main landmarks. Also, his photography skills are outstanding! I brought my Nikon D7200 camera for this tour and it was nice to have a professional photographer to teach me the tips and tricks to take amazing pictures of Luzern! He was very patient with me changing on and off lenses and getting it right. He even took picture of me (which is very appreciated as I am the only one photographer in my family). I highly recommend his tour to anybody!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Swiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)
- Lion Monument (Löwendenkmal)
- Lucerne (Luzern)
- Engelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)
- Rosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)
- Richard Wagner Museum
- Pilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)
- Culture and Congress Centre (KKL)
- Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable Car
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Lake Geneva