Top Los Cabos On the Water
7 results | All Los Cabos Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful. The tour guide Lenin was awesome. He kept us on track and provided us with great information. He participated with the entire group which made the group bond and enjoy each other as well."
* A traveler said: "Great tour which included round trip pickup from the hotel, a guided tour, equipment provided and even a photographer took photos on our trip for us! Definitely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Best whale watching experience out there. Saw so many whales and most of them breaching. It was so fun, burritos were an unexpected surprise and SO good. I can’t say enough great things about this tour. Definitely would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Cruise has exceeded our expectations. Fun music and attentive crew. Views from the boat are spectacular. No words can describe. Plan to cruise with La Princesa and crew again. Can't wait!!! Drinks and great food, also."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience overall! Our guide Fernando was really enthusiastic and knowledgeable, and made the whole experience a lot more enjoyable. The snorkeling was also great - lots of fish and other sea creatures. The highlight of our trip was seeing dolphins swim up right alongside the boat."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! There was a little confusion on the pickup location, but once we figured that out, all was great. Tequila tasting was awesome, the boat ride was exceptional, and the taco dinner was outstanding!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel California
- Isla Espiritu Santo
- Cuadra San Francisco
- Bay of Cabo San Lucas
- Pelican Rock
- Sierra de la Laguna
- San Jose del Cabo Church (Parroquia San José)
- Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)
- Balandra Beach (Playa Balandra)
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port
- Santa Maria Beach (Playa Santa María)
- San Jose del Cabo
- Palmilla Golf Club
- Sand Falls
- San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)