Top Los Cabos Whale Watching
Saved to wishlist!
Read MoreShow Less
The area surrounding Los Cabos is extremely popular among many species of whales—and the humans who want to see them. For insider tips and our top tours that visit these majestic creatures, see below.
When to Go
Starting in December, thousands of whales make their annual migration from the cold waters of the Arctic to the warm, calm waters of the Baja Peninsula to give birth and raise their young. They typically remain in the area through late March or early April.
What You'll See
Mexico's Baja Peninsula is a major hot spot for a huge variety of whales and dolphins. Visitors have a chance to see gray, humpback, minke, blue, bryde, fin, and sei whales—as well as dolphins, manta rays, sea lions, and whale sharks.
How to Go
There are plenty of whale watching cruises that offer the chance to view these creatures in their natural habitat. Whether you choose a breakfast or dinner cruise from Cabo San Lucas, or opt for a combo tour that includes whale watching, snorkeling, and shopping in La Paz, you're in for memorable trip. Check out even more options below.
1 result | All Los Cabos Tours
Sort by: Featured
Search for the humpback and grey whales that flock to Cabo San Lucas on a Los Cabos whale watching tour aboard a sailing catamaran. The catamaran’s twin hulls mean more deck space and a smoother ride, making this whale watching cruise a comfortable alternative to crowded speed boats, and you’ll hear nothing but the wind and waves as you sail along the scenic coastline.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Whale Watching in Los Cabos are taking additional safety precautions?
These Los Cabos experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Whale Watching in Los Cabos are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Los Cabos may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- Whale Watching
- On the Water
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- San Jose del Cabo Church (Parroquia San José) Tours & Tickets
- Isla Espiritu Santo Tours & Tickets
- Cuadra San Francisco Tours & Tickets
- Balandra Beach (Playa Balandra) Tours & Tickets
- Hotel California Tours & Tickets
- Sierra de la Laguna Tours & Tickets
- Palmilla Golf Club Tours & Tickets
- Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno) Tours & Tickets
- San Jose del Cabo Tours & Tickets
- Sand Falls Tours & Tickets
- Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas Tours & Tickets
- Santa Maria Beach (Playa Santa María) Tours & Tickets
- San Jose Estuary (Estero San José) Tours & Tickets
- Pelican Rock Tours & Tickets
- Bay of Cabo San Lucas Tours & Tickets
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port Tours & Tickets