Top Los Cabos Dining Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
Food & Drink Classes
On the Water
1 result | All Los Cabos Tours
Sort by: Featured
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Toast the setting sun in Los Cabos with a sunset cruise, followed by a tequila tasting and taco dinner, during this 5-hour excursion. Feel the gentle sea breeze as you ride aboard your vessel for a special sunset sail with an open bar. When you return to shore you’ll taste some of Mexico’s finest tequilas and learn about the history of this iconic Mexican spirit. Cap off your evening with some tasty tacos. A guide, 2-hour open bar on the cruise, taco dinner, tequila tasting and round-trip hotel transport are included.
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! There was a little confusion on the pickup location, but once we figured that out, all was great. Tequila tasting was awesome, the boat ride was exceptional, and the taco dinner was outstanding!"
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Dining Experiences in Los Cabos are taking additional safety precautions?
These Los Cabos experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Sierra de la Laguna
- San Jose del Cabo Church (Parroquia San José)
- Balandra Beach (Playa Balandra)
- Palmilla Golf Club
- Santa Maria Beach (Playa Santa María)
- Cuadra San Francisco
- San Jose del Cabo
- Isla Espiritu Santo
- San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)
- Sand Falls
- Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)
- Hotel California
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port
- Pelican Rock
- Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas
- Bay of Cabo San Lucas