Located off the coast of Cabo San Lucas, Pelican Rock features dramatic rock formations and a small, gravelly beach that's often crowded with snorkelers, swimmers, scuba divers, and cliff jumpers. This protected spot at Land’s End is famous for its abundant wildlife, both above and below the ocean’s surface, and popular with Los Cabos snorkeling tours.
Tours and tickets to Experience Pelican Rock
Should I book Pelican Rock tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Pelican Rock 2021?
What's the best way to experience Pelican Rock?
- Snorkel and Boat Tour of Everything Cabo! Includes lunch and open bar!
- Stand Up Paddle Tour
- Lands End Boat Tour
- Best of Cabo Day tour
Things to do near Los Cabos
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Mazatlan
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Guadalajara
- Things to do in San Miguel de Allende
- Things to do in Sinaloa
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Guanajuato
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona