Medano Beach (Playa Médano)
The water may be wild elsewhere, but at Medano Beach - or Playa Médano - there’s miles of safe, calm swimming and beach fun for all the family.
Los Cabo’s most popular beach is a long, long stretch of beach towels, sun umbrellas, beach volleyball, pleasure boats and beach bars. Resorts and high-rise apartment buildings line the sands, offering beachfront restaurants and bars.
Beach vendors stroll the sands selling everything from sombreros to jewelry, and when the sun goes down the beach turns into Los Cabo’s nightlife hub.
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Medano Beach (Playa Médano) tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Medano Beach (Playa Médano) 2020?
What's the best way to experience Medano Beach (Playa Médano)?
- Luxury Sailboat at Sunset with Premium Drinks & Gourmet Dinner
- Single, Tandem, or Triple PARASAILING in Cabo with Views of The Arch
- Parasailing Adventure in Los Cabos
- Small Group Tour of Los Cabos
Things to do near Los Cabos
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Mazatlan
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Guadalajara
- Things to do in San Miguel de Allende
- Things to do in Sinaloa
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Guanajuato
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Baja California