Bay of Cabo San Lucas Tours
The bay (bahia in Spanish) of Cabo San Lucas is the cape’s hub for water sports and beach activities.
Rent jet skis and kayaks at Medano Beach, or hang out at the resorts lining the long stretch of sand overlooking the bay.
Take an underwater snorkel tour of the bay and nearby Sea of Cortez, or go diving off the Chileno reef or Cabo Pulmo Marine Park.
There are charter boats for sports fishing in the world’s marlin capital, or more gentle cruising in a glass-bottom boat on the bay at sunset. For youngsters, what could be better than a cruise aboard a pirate buccaneer’s cruise, me hearties.
The Bahia de Cabo San Lucas washes east of the marina and north along Cabo San Lucas’ many swimming beaches.
55 Tours and Activities to Experience Bay of Cabo San Lucas
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cabo San Lucas: Private Boat Tour, Snorkel, SUP, and Fun Water Mat
- Private Boat Tour from Cabo San Lucas with Snorkeling Gear
- Humpback Whale Watching in Cabo San Lucas
- Jazz and Wine Sunset Cruise in Los Cabos
Things to do near Los Cabos
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Mazatlan
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Guadalajara
- Things to do in San Miguel de Allende
- Things to do in Sinaloa
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Guanajuato
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Baja California