Top Los Angeles Walking Tours
128 results | All Los Angeles Tours
* A traveler said: "Phil was incredibly knowledgeable and personable. He answered all of our questions. Great tour! The two hours went by very quickly."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with knowledgable guide -- honestly a can't miss opportunity to really see and learn about downtown Los Angeles in all its architectural glory"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Views well worth it in the end. Scott was a great tour guide and his pup blue was the perfect bonus tour guid! 10/10!"
* A traveler said: "This was a family affair, what aa charming gentleman who conducted the tour and so much information from the beginning to the end. We all loved the tour and our handsome guide. I most certainly will recommend this walking tour as we all are Seniors and had no problem at all with the walking. Thank you very much."
* A traveler said: "Great to hear the history. Sites and times spent there were good. The driver was excellent. Vehicle was very clean. Everyone enjoyed the experience."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful instructor and the view was so beautiful! Our group was so kind and welcoming, very nice to meet some very lovely people here. The weather was great a little foggy but was still able to see the skyline. Besides the little bit of fog the view was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "It was a really good tour. Loved the tour guides enthusiasm and just over all was a fun experience. The tour guide even stayed after until my friends and I got safely into an Uber. Overall great experience. Would definitely do another tour again."
* A traveler said: "Robert was clearly knowledgeable about the history of the Arts District and shared so much great information! We really enjoyed the tour and look forward to visiting again."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was amazing …… very engaging , shared great spots to check out and recommended nice restaurants and took spectacular pictures."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The food was a amazing and we were surprised to learn so many fun facts about LA me it’s architecture."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative. She took us to a lot of high points in LA area. I would definitely recommend this tour to see part of the state! I especially liked that it was a small group—8 of us—in a small mini van."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with many trivia facts. Our tour guide was excellent and the head sets worked perfectly."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide instructor was very funny and made the tour very entertaining! This was my first time in LA for my daughter 15th birthday and she was so excited to take the Hollywood tour! I’m glad we did this tour! I would recommend everyone traveling to LA to take a tour!"
* A traveler said: "Driver had a great sense of humor and was very knowledgeable. Great historical perspective of Los Angeles."
* A traveler said: "Gina was awesome! Very knowledgeable, funny and super accommodating! We set out that morning from Las Vegas to a national park that ended up being closed due to fire. Decided to detour to Las Angeles. Had an easy experience booking last minute with live chat and loved the all inclusive tour that was perfect for our one day excursion!"
* A traveler said: "My most memorable part of the tour was the Observatory where I was able to view the Hollywood sign. Overall the entire tour was great. Dave was a great tour guide, very informative, and knowledgeable. I learned a lot."
* A traveler said: "Chris provided exceptional customer service! He was informative, flexible and very attentive to our experience. The car was a luxury vehicle, top of the line. Highly recommend this tour with Chris!"
* A traveler said: "Erick Martinez - was simply Fantastic. Engaged with us all, great knowledge of the city, locations and easy to follow. The tour is truly the best way to see LA and the beach! We’ve lived in LA for 30 years and still enjoyed the stories and views up close! Erick ensured to check in with us throughout the trip to make sure we were doing well and had what we needed for the 36 mile tour. The eBikes were a game changer - so if you want to do the long tour, be sure to book eBikes, you won’t even feel that you just did 36 miles!! Thank you Erick!!"
* A traveler said: "Great time only 4 in group very informative and friendly .Paul really knows his stuff and entertaining as well."
* A traveler said: "Scott is a very knowledgeable tour guide, really loves what he does, knows a ton of people along the way and is positive and encouraging to all the riders. He’s happy to take group photos and has a great eye. Scott will take you off the beaten pass and show you things you won’t see on a tour bus. I did this trip with my son who is 23 and daughter who is 19. While it’s not strenuous it is 17 miles on a bike with hills and traffic. So make sure you are comfortable with this."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County (NHM)
- Paley Center for Media
- Gamble House
- Museum of Tolerance (MOT)
- Whisky a Go Go
- Craft Contemporary
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)
- Dolby Theatre
- LA Fashion District
- Japanese American National Museum
- Venice Canals (Venice Canal Historic District)
- Petersen Automotive Museum
- LA Live
- Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC)
- Mulholland Drive
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Hollywood
- Pacific Design Center (PDC)
- Hollywood Museum
- The Americana at Brand
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica