Top Los Angeles Art & Culture
244 results | All Los Angeles Tours
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the many places of Los Angeles. Venice beach, Griffith park, and farmers market were sending my favorites."
* A traveler said: "My most memorable part of the tour was the Observatory where I was able to view the Hollywood sign. Overall the entire tour was great. Dave was a great tour guide, very informative, and knowledgeable. I learned a lot."
* A traveler said: "We got to see the Ellen show's set as well as sit in Sheldon's spot on the actual couch from the show. But I think most of all we got to sit and eat at Central Perk that was a very cool experience. The tour it self was very interesting to learn about how Hollywood makes things work. We had a great day."
* A traveler said: "Chris provided exceptional customer service! He was informative, flexible and very attentive to our experience. The car was a luxury vehicle, top of the line. Highly recommend this tour with Chris!"
* A traveler said: "This was a family affair, what aa charming gentleman who conducted the tour and so much information from the beginning to the end. We all loved the tour and our handsome guide. I most certainly will recommend this walking tour as we all are Seniors and had no problem at all with the walking. Thank you very much."
* A traveler said: "Phil was incredibly knowledgeable and personable. He answered all of our questions. Great tour! The two hours went by very quickly."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative. She took us to a lot of high points in LA area. I would definitely recommend this tour to see part of the state! I especially liked that it was a small group—8 of us—in a small mini van."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was hilarious and very informative. We saw a lot of things in our time there. He was able to point out celebrities and knew so much about the neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I took this walking tour and we couldn't have been happier. Our expert guide was Stuart Wood, and he was exceptional. He knew the fascinating history of LA inside and out, and he brought it to colorful life through captivating stories. He gave us the details about the architecture and growth of this vibrant city. Get out of your car and see the city on foot. We were so glad we did this tour, it really was special and brought it to life–– don't miss it."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with knowledgable guide -- honestly a can't miss opportunity to really see and learn about downtown Los Angeles in all its architectural glory"
* A traveler said: "Derick was knowledgeable, on time, a good driver, easy going and a delight. If he creates a part two of this tour, we’d take!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour guide Brandon. Funny and very knowledgeable. He took us all over to the regular attractions but added some off the path things that he thought may be of interest. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The Tour Guides were friendly and always were there on time and were extremely professional and helpful. Loved the day. Didn’t want it to end!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Views well worth it in the end. Scott was a great tour guide and his pup blue was the perfect bonus tour guid! 10/10!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a fun time on our Hollywood sign hike, definitely one of the highlights of the trip! Our tour guide Erik made the whole experience even better, he was knowledgeable and gave us great recommendations! Definitely a tour that’s worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Gina is an awesome tour guide.. 👏🏾THANK YOU 👍🏾 Gina for the attention and education that you provided for our family."
* A traveler said: "Robert was clearly knowledgeable about the history of the Arts District and shared so much great information! We really enjoyed the tour and look forward to visiting again."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with many trivia facts. Our tour guide was excellent and the head sets worked perfectly."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely thought the Hollywood tour was amazing!! DJ was entertaining and engaging, very knowledgeable about the homes and the history of Hollywood! And the views of everything were dope as hell!"
* A traveler said: "Glenn was an amazing tour guide, he altered the trip to our wants and did an amazing job. Thank you!!! I love Rodeo Drive and the Hollywood sign."
* A traveler said: "Instructors gave the advice that helped me lose my fear and get up on the surfboard! Now, I love surfing!"
* A traveler said: "Erick Martinez - was simply Fantastic. Engaged with us all, great knowledge of the city, locations and easy to follow. The tour is truly the best way to see LA and the beach! We’ve lived in LA for 30 years and still enjoyed the stories and views up close! Erick ensured to check in with us throughout the trip to make sure we were doing well and had what we needed for the 36 mile tour. The eBikes were a game changer - so if you want to do the long tour, be sure to book eBikes, you won’t even feel that you just did 36 miles!! Thank you Erick!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica