Top London Walking Tours
- Visit London locations that were used for various scenes in the “Harry Potter” books and movies, including the areas that inspired Diagon Alley, the Leaky Cauldron, and Platform 9 ¾.
- Explore Westminster’s World War II sites with a guide, and visit the Churchill War Rooms.
- Some tours focus on royal highlights and include time at the infamous Tower of London.
- Visit some of London’s famous traditional bars on a West End pub tour.
- Stroll through Spitalfields and Shoreditch, and sample the flavors of the bustling East End on a guided food tour.
480 results | All London Tours
* A traveler said: "It was just brilliant. Recommend 100%, Mick was brilliant, the weather helped too. Read the books, watched the documentaries and saw the films, now done the tour !"
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! Dave was beyond wonderful and we loved all the wonderful food he shared with us. A+ tour!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Pepe was a great, informative and funny guide. The tour itself was fabulous, so much history! We had a great day! Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed this tour, our journalist girl made it fun and authentic. Friendly people and great experience. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! Really great eats all around East End, tour guide was knowledgeable and funny and easy way to get to know new people while traveling solo."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and Matt, our guide was very knowledgeable and conducted the tour with a touch of humour. Excellent experience. Thank you hope to do it again soon!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Robert he was brilliant, he was full of information and facts. Robert was like a walking history book. Our group was very small only 7 of us. This tour was well worth the money and learnt a lot of new thing's. Thank you Robert you were brilliant."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour, Chris was awesome, lots of fun information, a great time, well worth it. Cheers!"
* A traveler said: "Every moment with our tour guide Anais was fantastic. Started 10.30 on the 29th of July, my 2 granddaughters enjoyed it so much. Thank you 😊"
* A traveler said: "Guy was a fantastic tour guide! He was extremely informative and kept everything fun (our group had two young children in it and he kept them engaged and entertained, as well). Be prepared for a lot of walking, but nothing too strenuous and the sites are well worth it! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable tour in a historic part of London. All food experiences were excellent so was our guide Kay. Need to arrive with an empty stomach."
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was a phenomenal tour guide, very humorous and personableZ he was enthusiastic and jovial on top of his knowledge of both the wizard of world and the muggle world"
* A traveler said: "The tour was informative and interesting and the tour guide was very pleasant and helpful we found out some interesting facts about London and Harry Potter that we did not know"
* A traveler said: "This was a phenomenal tour! Tour guide was absolutely brilliant with his depth of historical knowledge. We absolutely enjoyed this tour."
Best of London Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard, with a Cream Tea or London Eye Upgrade
* A traveler said: "We are from the states and the tour exceeded our expectations. Thanks for an unforgettable experience"
* A traveler said: "Frank was an AWESOME Jack the Ripper tour guide. His knowledge was excellent, his story telling ability is awesome, and he was just overall welcoming and kind! The tour was beautiful in the evening during sunset into the night. We hit all the jack the ripper locations with great stories and ended with a drink at the Sherlock Holmes pub"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Well worth it. I would hesitate to recommend. Will definitely use again on our next visit."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour! Our guide was so knowledgable, informative, and helpful. Worth the money for the early entrance to the Tower and the Crown Jewels and to experience the opening of the Tower. We had a fantastic time and felt very well informed and taken care of!"
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience a bit scary on the last point in the very top but really really cool I ll do it again"
* A traveler said: "This is wonderful trip! Really love bath and stonehenge. Amazing trip abd guide. Highly Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "It’s a jammed packed day of history and bucket list items! Well worth it and the guide and driver were great!"
* A traveler said: "both my daughter and myself loved this it was a fab way to see the sites and parks of London, very informative guide and the bikes were easy to ride with a lovely gentle pace . definitely recommend this tour. thanks."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Our tour guide was awesome, friendly, had a great sense of humor and very knowledgeable. We had a great time! It is a long day but loved seeing other parts of England."
* A traveler said: "Nick was a thespian at heart and enjoyed his stories and walking efforts to get to the Circus of Bath, etc."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- London Dungeon
- Jermyn Street
- SEA LIFE® London Aquarium
- KidZania London
- St. Stephen Walbrook
- Hampstead Heath
- Lyric Theatre London
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- Shakespeare's Globe
- Cartoon Museum
- Cutty Sark
- Old Spitalfields Market
- Lyceum Theatre
- Ham House
- National Portrait Gallery
- Parliament Square
- London Science Museum
- Westminster Abbey
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffel Tower
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Castle
- London to Highclere Castle
- London to Blenheim Palace
- London to Dover Castle
- London to University of Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover