Top London Unique Experiences
89 results | All London Tours
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was a phenomenal tour guide, very humorous and personableZ he was enthusiastic and jovial on top of his knowledge of both the wizard of world and the muggle world"
* A traveler said: "Brick lane and spitals market. Ten bells pub for a drink afterwards. interesting and informative. Andre was so knowledgeable. Fantastic evening"
* A traveler said: "This was actually better than I thought it was going to be. I only booked the tour because my friend is the Harry Potter fan, I'm not. I enjoyed it just as much as he did. Fascinating seeing the props from a movie."
* A traveler said: "Dave the tour guide was excellent Great time had by all Very informative and visited places I never knew existed, although I’ve worked in London for over 20 years. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and saw lots of different Rock music related locations around London. Great way to learn about the History of locations and artists."
* A traveler said: "Although I did the same tour two years ago around this same time. it was worth repeating. Our guy, Charlotte, was great. From the time left London and returned we were well looked after."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! Dave was beyond wonderful and we loved all the wonderful food he shared with us. A+ tour!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and rich in flavors and places visited were the best in the city! Our guide Hazel was informative and truly passionate about chocolate! Definitely recommend for any chocolate addict!"
* A traveler said: "This is absolutely amazing value - fantastic food and great service , with an interesting cruise and great commentary !"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing to hear about and be taken round London’s inner city in the 60’s. The tour guide was very informative and I was transported back in time by a great story teller. Thank You 🙏"
* A traveler said: "Mark A. was an excellent guide, the trip was well thought out and very informative. My 8 year old daughter loved the Harry Potter sites and the additional stops Mark A kindly made at our request. It was a thoroughly enjoyable morning."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend, elegant and informative, great time. Rosy, thank you! I enjoyed every min of the tour! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The church is St Clement Danes. The bells rang out Oranges and Lemons whilst we were there. Very unusual."
* A traveler said: "TOP DAY OUT, BEST THING WEVE DONE IN AGES!!! Really interesting and exctingly told, Vas was extremely funny the whole time, would highly recommend to anyone interested in the Krays. Great opportunity to meet a well respected Actor such as Vas."
* A traveler said: "Greg was extremely knowledgeable about London, and the tour was very enlightening. We have mobility problems, and Greg kindly adapted the tour to meet our needs. This tour is a definite must for anyone new to London, or even those not so new (like us) who learned a lot."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic tour with Russ! I highly recommend! He is extremely knowledgeable and articulate."
* A traveler said: "Nick was an AMAZING guide! He was so knowledgeable and made sure every person had a great time! The beers were great as well. Perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed it all but it was best near the end when it got dark, the boat trip was lovely and then the Tower of London was spooky all lit up. Lula was great fun and engaged well with all the group making it a great atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "Wow...what I amazing tour with the most charismatic tour guide. He had an amazing depth of knowledge!! And made the whole experience memorable. We will treasure our memories! Our 8 year old son loved it. Thank you so much, so glad that I decided to book."
* A traveler said: "The best parts of the tour were Ben's anecdotal stories along the way about the monarchy and the history of Great Britain that didn't necessarily have directly to do with the tour itself. They added a lot. My only wish is that we would have been able to spend a bit more time at each place - so fascinating and beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Neil, I mean Charles was a character! His use of verse, song and humor kept a smile on my face. The flare from the aftermath of the parade also added an interesting twist. Well done Sir!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. Enjoyed every minute of it. Our tour guide, Kevin, told us so many bits of history you never hear about. We recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- MCC Museum
- Royal Academy of Arts
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
- East End
- Cartoon Museum
- Carnaby Street
- Handel & Hendrix in London
- Millennium Bridge
- London City Hall
- Downing Street
- Regent's Park
- Old Spitalfields Market
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- Lambeth Palace
- Fleet Street
- London Chinatown
- Royal Mews
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffel Tower
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Castle
- London to Highclere Castle
- London to Blenheim Palace
- London to Dover Castle
- London to University of Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover