Meticulously constructed using period-appropriate materials to resemble the original Elizabethan Globe Theatre, which stood at a site just 656 feet (200 meters) away, Shakespeare’s Globe brings the theatergoing experience of yore to life. Plays—not exclusively Shakespeare’s, though the bard’s works do dominate the schedule—are staged in the atmospheric, circular, open-air auditorium.
Tours and tickets to Experience Shakespeare's Globe
Should I book Shakespeare's Globe tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Shakespeare's Globe 2021?
What's the best way to experience Shakespeare's Globe?
- London Must-See Private Tour - See 30 Landmarks with Friendly Local Guide
- London 8 Day Private British History English Course and Tour
- Private Full Day London Tour with Brazilian Guide
- The London Black Cab Tour - Chauffeur & Narrated Guided Tour
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais