Hard Rock Cafe London Tours and Activities
Read MoreShow Less
Though this rock ‘n’ roll-themed restaurant chain is in cities across the globe, the London Mayfair branch is where it all began. As well as a menu of American staples—think burgers, nachos, and baby-back ribs—it’s also got an exhibition space full of music memorabilia.
Highlights of The Vault, Hard Rock Cafe’s exhibition space, include a guitar played by Jimi Hendrix, lyrics hand-written by John Lennon, and outfits worn by Guns’n’Roses. While it accepts walk-ins, the restaurant does get very busy so it’s better to book ahead. Keep costs down and cut out the wait by purchasing your 2- or 3-course dinner in advance, and benefit from skip-the-line entry to the restaurant.
Things to Know Before You Go
- As the flagship Hard Rock Cafe, the restaurant in London is a must-visit or music fans.
- Book a table in advance to avoid waiting around.
- A gift shop sells t-shirts and other branded merchandise.
- The restaurant is fully accessible to travelers using wheelchairs and with strollers.
How to Get There
Hard Rock Cafe is situated on Old Park Lane in London’s Mayfair neighborhood. To get there by public transit, ride the Tube to Hyde Park Corner (Piccadilly line), or Green Park (Jubilee, Piccadilly, or Victoria).
When to Get There
The restaurant is open daily until after midnight from Monday through Saturday, though the Vault, where the music memorabilia is on show, closes at 10.30pm. Friday and Saturday nights are particularly busy; if you don’t book ahead, you may be waiting for a while.
London’s Other Musical Hot Spots
London is full of places associated with big-name bands and solo artists. Among the most frequented is the Abbey Road crossing, which featured on the cover of the Beatles’ 1969 Abbey Road album; the flat on Brook Street where Jimi Hendrix lived; and the Victoria and Albert Museum (V&A), where even more music memorabilia, including a guitar smashed by the Who’s Pete Townshend and the original artwork of the Rolling Stones lips-and-tongue logo, are displayed.
Address: 150 Old Park Lane, London W1K 1QZ, England
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Hard Rock Cafe London
No results found!
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais