Diana Memorial Fountain
Few British royals were as universally adored as Princess Diana, the affectionately nicknamed ‘People’s Princess’, and the Diana Memorial Fountain is just one of the many tributes and memorials erected in her name after her untimely death back in 1997.
Opened by Her Majesty The Queen in 2004, the unique water feature is the design of Kathryn Gustafson and represents Diana’s life, quality and openness, a continuous circle of flowing water, crafted from Cornish granite and crossed by three bridges. The memorial fountain lies on the route of the Princess Diana Memorial Walk, an 11km circular trail running through five of London’s royal parks and linking sights like Kensington Palace, Buckingham Palace and the Princess Diana Memorial Playground.
Tours and tickets to Experience Diana Memorial Fountain
Should I book Diana Memorial Fountain tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Diana Memorial Fountain 2021?
What's the best way to experience Diana Memorial Fountain?
- Big Bus London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise with Optional London Eye
- Private London Sightseeing by Luxury Vehicle
- Royal London Private Walking Tour
- London Day Tour Including Lunch Cruise
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais