Château de Villandry
This picturesque castle was once an impressive fortress known as Colobier back in the 17th century. And while the towering white façade definitely says “royalty” ties to the protective past are still apparent on a visit to Château de Villandry.
Famous for its expansive Renaissance gardens, which include ornamental plants, water lilies and even a vegetable garden, the chateau attracts visitors from across the globe. Many argue that the geometric box hedges, reminiscent of a scene from Alice in Wonderland, and well-kept landscapes are some of the most beautiful in all of France. Perhaps that’s why this castle, which is recognized as a World Heritage Site, is one of the most visited in the country.
Tours and tickets to Experience Château de Villandry
Should I book Château de Villandry tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Château de Villandry 2021?
What's the best way to experience Château de Villandry?
- 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS - Wine, Dine & Castle Tours Loire Valley
- 5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS - Wine, Dine & Castle Tours Loire Valley
- Weekend getaway Wines and Châteaux of the Loire
- 2-Day Loire Valley Castles Tour from Paris
Things to do near Loire Valley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Le Havre
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in South West England