Top Liverpool Sightseeing Passes
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Liverpool Tours
Get to know Liverpool and discover the home of the Beatles with this hop-on hop-off bus pass valid for 90 minutes. Enjoy unlimited access to two different routes—the Blue Route, which follows a Beatles-themed itinerary, visiting Penny Lane, Strawberry Field and the childhood homes on John Lennon and Paul McCartney; and the Red Route, which stops at city attractions including Royal Albert Dock, the Walker Gallery, the Cavern Club, and Liverpool Cathedral.
Come learn about the Beatles and other ground-breaking British musicians with this admission ticket to the British Music Experience at the National Museum of Popular Music in Liverpool. Spend as little or as much time as you'd like exploring the eight zones of the experience. Learn about the last 70 years of British music with video interviews, displays of memorabilia, and interactive areas where you can dance or try to play popular songs yourself.
Home to Liverpool F.C. since the 19th century, Anfield isn’t just a stadium—it’s an icon of British sports history. On a behind-the-scenes tour, you’ll enjoy special access to the landmark, and will walk in the footsteps of Liverpool’s most famous players. Discover the Player’s Tunnel and visit the Away Team Dressing Room, learn more from your audio headset, and enjoy admission to the LFC Story.
Get up to 35% savings off Liverpool’s leading attractions with the Liverpool Pass®, the only sightseeing city pass that gives you access to Liverpool's top attractions. Discover the rich history of the Liverpool. Follow the footsteps of Beatles. See the city from the water with a cruise down river Mersey. Jump on a Hop-on Hop-off bus tour and immerse in England's most vibrant city. Choose the duration of your pass, download the Pass to your phone and then scan at the gate for entry to any of the included attractions. Pay nothing at the gate. Save over £35! Simple. All included with The Liverpool Pass®
See Liverpool by land and water on this enjoyable combo tour. Take a River Explorer cruise along Liverpool’s waterfront, seeing the sights as the onboard commentary recounts their history. Couple your cruise with a hop-on hop-off City Explorer open-top, double-decker bus tour. With your 24-hour pass, travel around must-sees such as St. George's Hall and Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ the King Liverpool, listening to the live commentary and hopping off at stops of interest.
Getting to and around the Lake District from Liverpool alone means relying on hire cars, or trains and buses. Skip the effort with a day trip that makes everything smooth and easy, and showcases some of the region’s highlights and under-the-radar sights. Explore Ambleside, hike around Blea Tarn, see Castlerigg Stone Circle, all without any worries detracting from the scenery.
No tour of Liverpool is complete without taking in some Beatles history. The hometown of this legendary band, Liverpool houses the award-winning Beatles Story exhibition. Visit the rock-themed attraction – spread over two sites – to learn about the band and its lasting impact on the history of music. Full of fun memorabilia, rare photographs and interactive exhibits, the Beatles Story is full for all ages! Ticket includes shuttle service between sites.
Join us for a River Explorer Cruise aboard our world-famous Mersey Ferry. For just under an hour, you can sit back, relax and soak in the riverside scenery and landmarks that have put Liverpool on the map. Our expert commentary will make you feel right at home as you discover the things that make our city region so vibrant today. The cruise is a 'must do' as part of any visit to Liverpool.
Minimize time spent waiting to enter with this skip-the-line admission ticket to the Strawberry Field Visitor Experience in Liverpool. Explore the gardens that inspired a young John Lennon and learn more about the site’s unique history, as well as its links to the Fab Four, in the curated exhibition, following a multimedia guide for an immersive experience of this must-see Beatles attraction.
The sights and scenery of North Wales are tricky to explore from Liverpool without a rental car. Rather than string together train and bus journeys; choose this full-day tour for the benefit of comfortable minivan transport and a guide for background on the sights. Walk Llandudno’s pier, follow hidden roads through Snowdonia, visit Conwy Castle, and more; and discover this beautiful corner of Britain without a care in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sightseeing Passes in Liverpool?
The best Sightseeing Passes in Liverpool according to Viator travelers are:
What Sightseeing Passes in Liverpool are taking additional safety precautions?
These Liverpool experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sightseeing Passes in Liverpool are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Liverpool may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off Buses
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip the line Tickets
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Merseyside Maritime Museum Tours & Tickets
- Magical Beatles Museum Tours & Tickets
- Palm House (Sefton Park) Tours & Tickets
- St. Peter’s Church Tours & Tickets
- Aintree Racecourse Tours & Tickets
- Spaceport Tours & Tickets
- Strawberry Field Tours & Tickets
- Metropolitan Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Sefton Park Tours & Tickets
- Anfield Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Radio City Tower (St. Johns Beacon) Tours & Tickets
- Walker Art Gallery Tours & Tickets
- Penny Lane Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets