Top Liverpool Culture
80 results | All Liverpool Tours
* A traveler said: "Patrick was our guide, he was brilliant offered to take photos, knowledgeable and funny I was disappointed I didn't have cash on me he deserved a tip he made the trip for us"
* A traveler said: "Loved it great visit, allow 2 hours for visit including a pretty big gift shop. The definitive experience for anyone with an interest in the fab 4."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing cruise , was nice and cool on board , boat was clean . Couldn’t hear the running commentary at all so but if a waste of time . Bit of a palaver to get tickets , bought online , had to queue for the receptionist to fill out a form , then she printed the tickets , then we queued to get on the boat and no one even checked out tickets !"
* A traveler said: "The ghost 👻 tour was absolutely amazing... we both enjoyed it very much... the actors did a fantastic job and made everyone feel very much part of the experience..my highlight was carrying the bucket around for no apparent reason.. ha ha.. def would do it again and great value!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide, Mike, is a natural for this job. His knowledge, friendliness and humour made this tour entertaining and memorable. We would thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Fun on bus good host and driver a lot of knowledge and songs sung by the tour guide only shame was could add entry into some of the sites"
* A traveler said: "The guide was extremely good and knowledgeable as well as being little hearted and funny. Liked the Beatles music clips nice touch."
* A traveler said: "Robert made this tour interesting and fun. It was the best way to visit everything about the Beatles. The car was able to visit places the tour buses cannot access. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Was absolutely fab one of the best museum experiences I have had even my 2 year old really enjoyed it"
* A traveler said: "Neil was very accommodating and flexible to fit in with our plans of visiting Liverpool. He gave us a fascinating tour of the beautiful and interesting city enabling us to enjoy ourselves as well as broaden our knowledge. Such attention to detail. I would definitely recommend this tour to family and friends and would be keen to book any other tours carried out by this company."
* A traveler said: "The best day out for a long time we came on John lennon's 80th birthday, and his piano was there with lots of photos from the past staff were amazing, can't wait to go back soon."
* A traveler said: "Frank guided us brilliantly around all the corners and spots of the beautiful Lake District. So worth it, great sightseeing, great food, great stories. I did both this and the North Wales tours by busybus and I couldn’t be happier, they’re really worth it."
* A traveler said: "The tourguide was excellent. She has a profound knowledge of the history of Liverpool. Funny, professional and this was my best walking tour ever."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed walking around and LEARNING more of what went on during those dreadful years and surviving."
* A traveler said: "There can’t be any other guide in Liverpool with such a passion for the Beatles. Ian can recall every date and event of the bands history and he does so with enthusiasm. He is a real professional and his cab is brand new and very comfortable"
* A traveler said: "Well informed guide, local and friendly. Full of Beatles gossip and history. Would definitely recommend him."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour. Our guide was like a living history book and we learned a lot of surprising things about the city and its stories over time"
* A traveler said: "Our guide had such a wealth of knowledge about The Beatles and really personalized our tour for us since we were a small group."
* A traveler said: "Jay was terrific. Showed us all of the sights and gave us great detail at each stop. Photos of the Beatles back in the day were helpful and provided great visuals. Highly recommend the tour and Jay, our tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "I hadn’t ever visited Liverpool before and walking around with Jean was one of the highlights of my stay in this fantastic city. I felt as if I was being shown around by a knowledgeable friend rather than a guide. You will miss a treat if you don’t take this tour."
* A traveler said: "An excellent day of Liverpool and the Beatles. Both guides were very knowledgeable and enhanced the trip with personal stories and anecdotes"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Liverpool Guided Walk in footsteps of Beatles - Free Chidren's places
- Tour with a local Tour Guide - Blue Badge Guide, 2-hour, half or full day
- Lake District Adventure Sightseeing Day Trip from Liverpool
- Private 3-Hour Guided Beatles Classic Tour of Liverpool
- Private Beatles Car Tour, Penny Lane, Strawberry Field & childhood homes
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England