Top Lille Outdoor Activities
6 Lille Outdoor Activities | All Lille Tours
Take a unique approach to exploring Lille on two wheels with this 2-hour bike tour of Lille. Hop onto your bicycle, an authentic and comfortable Dutch model, and follow your guide through Lille’s attractive streets. During your two hour cycling adventure, discover popular sites of interest alongside hidden hotspots known only to the locals. Spin along the banks of Lille’s tranquil waterways, and listen as your guide shares insight into the city’s rich history and heritage.
The only escape game where you are welcomed by actors playing a role play! Full immersion.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Visit freed, discover crafty! With the Foxie app, get into a treasure hunt and solve puzzles that will take you to unusual places. Complete the course independently, play at any time and become part of your visit experience! - Discover the most emblematic streets and monuments - Learn historical anecdotes - Enjoy a scenic visit route The scenario: "Mr. Descamps was found murdered in an apartment in Place Rihour. Strangely enough, the body was partially dismembered. You, the famous inspector Roussel, are in charge of the case. You must resolve this investigation. Will you be up to it? "
Price per group of 2-6 persons. Get to know the city in a unique and affordable way, with the Lille City Trail. Use GPS to find the nicest squares, streets and monuments. In the meantime, you play a game and answer questions and do assignments. All on your smartphone. Not a boring guide, but you decide where you start, stop and pause. No reservation needed. You explore the city with our Lille City Trail!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Outdoor Activities in Lille?
What tours in Lille are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Lille are good for avoiding crowds?
- Science Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences)
- Museum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille)
- Lille Town Hall and Belfry (Beffroi de l'Hôtel de Ville de Lille)
- La Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent)
- La Manufacture de Roubaix
- Le Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains)
- Villa Cavrois
- Lille Natural History Museum (Musée d'Histoire Naturelle de Lille)
- Bondues Museum of the Resistance (Musée de la Résistance)
- Maison Folie Hospice d'Havré
Things to do near Lille
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Amiens
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Antwerp
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Canterbury
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Picardy