Top Lille Art Classes
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Private and Luxury
Luxury Car Tours
1 result | All Lille Tours
Tom Coss the magician will liven up your cocktail or company meal in Lille with modern and interactive magic tricks. Your colleagues will remember having a good time with Tom.
Taking safety measures
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Art Classes in Lille are taking additional safety precautions?
What Art Classes in Lille are good for avoiding crowds?
- Le Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains)
- Lille Natural History Museum (Musée d'Histoire Naturelle de Lille)
- Villa Cavrois
- La Manufacture de Roubaix
- Bondues Museum of the Resistance (Musée de la Résistance)
- La Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent)
- Maison Folie Hospice d'Havré
- Museum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille)
- Science Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences)
- Lille Town Hall and Belfry (Beffroi de l'Hôtel de Ville de Lille)
Things to do near Lille
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Zaandam
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Champagne