Top Activities on the Ground in Las Vegas
105 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "I totally enjoyed learning the history of downtown Vegas! The tour guide was great! I agree with other reviewers. This should be the first thing you do on your trip."
* A traveler said: "Jonathan was absolutely amazing! On this 3-hour walking tour, he shared all the secrets and hidden gems of the new strip (we think his tour is one of the hidden gems). This tour is a must for everyone visiting Vegas for the first time."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Excellent!! Beautiful scenery - accommodating staff- great well worth it! Everyone can do it - electric bikes are fabulous for uphills. You will thoroughly enjoy!"
* A traveler said: "Great service, and friendly. Definitely worth it. Would recommend to others, the views are amazing!!!"
* A traveler said: "The whole thing was awesome!! Fremont Street is great and seeing the older hotels was just a blast from the past, on what it used to look like, in older days. Our tour guide was quite knowledgeable and personable😊 Definitely worth doing!!👍👍"
* A traveler said: "Nicest people.. Customer service is a1 Can’t wait for next trip to come back… The trail was simple for beginners and well adjusted riders"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience and our guide Max was amazing! Made you feel very comfortable and was very personable!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Would definitely recommend going. Very good time and amazing views. Can’t wait to go again!"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do in Vegas. We had a great family outing (6 of us) with ages ranging 26 to 75. All agree it was the best day of our vacation. Red Rock Canyon is amazing. Our guides Allison and John were the best! Great communication start to finish. Strongly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience everyone should try it once in lifetime especially Las Vegas at night. Good Good 👍"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome experience. Definitely going back again when visiting aerea. The staff was very welcoming. The food was great."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was super informative on what to expect with ride.Gave us a general overview of Vegas area and would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Mrs.Pam was simply amazing! She was very knowledgeable, personable and nice. She stayed on schedule; however, we didn’t feel rushed! We loved every aspect of the tour. The Hoover Dam was beautiful! A nice getaway from the hustle & bustle of Vegas."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time, your guys were great, the food was great, the only thing was it was kind of a long drive to get there and get back. I didn't expect that 2 of the hours in our tour would be spent in a van driving.."
* A traveler said: "Our driver and one of the guides was Celeste. She knew so much about the land, water, plants and history of the area. She helped to make the experience fun and very easy! John was also a pleasure! The river was gorgeous! The kayaks and equipment were great. Easy pick up from the Las Vegas strip to nature in an hour! Highly recommend Blazin Paddles!"
* A traveler said: "Learning how to kayak! Preston was great , very kind as I brought the rear. Loved the stop for a dip, snacks, and the hike. The river was so clear and green, the cave grotto lovely. Thanks for pick up at hotel also."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, horses are very well trained and the views are beautiful, the to go plate of food was also good"
* A traveler said: "Bill the bus driver was very informative and knowledgeable the Hoover dam and Lake mead. Tour was very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Really a grate experience Extremely experienced and professional guide made the substantial difference. Will do it again next time I will be in town."
* A traveler said: "A great day with our fantastic guide , Neil! Very knowledgeable, great scenery, and nice lunch at the dam. Many wildlife was spotted and soo many pictures taken. I'd recommend this trip and do it again!"
* A traveler said: "The entire staff was awesome! From the driver to the instructors! The entire experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience. Highly recommend if y’all have time, great staff and the trains are well maintained"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience!! From pick up me from my hotel to checking in process was very smooth… Everyone was very friendly and funny :) Had a really great time GI Joe experience."
* A traveler said: "Very safe ride with harness and safety protocols. Great time that ended too soon. Would definitely do it again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Obstacle Courses
- Outback Tours
- Running Tours
- Scavenger Hunts
- Shooting Ranges
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Dig This Las Vegas
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- Hidden Valley Nevada
- Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- The Dome At Container Park
- Las Vegas Springs Preserve
- Luxor Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- Stratosphere Hotel and Casino
- Chapel of the Flowers
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Stratosphere Tower
- V Theater
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- LINQ Promenade
- Binion's Gambling Hall
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman