Top Las Terrenas Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Las Terrenas Tours
Zoom through the forest canopy on this 4-hour Limón zipline adventure from Samaná. Get views of the Juana Vicenta region, the Haitises National Park, and Cayo Levantado. All equipment and round-trip transportation from Samaná hotels included.
Spend a day at one of the most beautiful beaches in the Dominican Republic and spend your time as you please. This day pass provides everything you need for a perfect day on the white-sand beach of Cayo Levantado including boat transfers, a buffet lunch and cocktail. Go swimming or snorkeling, play volleyball or just relax on the beach.
Visit Los Haitises National Park, a rugged marine landscape of rainforest, caves, rock formations, and mangrove forests. The park is home to many species of birds including pelicans, frigate birds, herons, woodpeckers, and the endangered Ridgway’s Hawk. After the park tour, enjoy lunch at Playa Rincón and free time to swim or sunbathe.
Enjoy a full-day, nature-packed immersion into stunning Samana Bay during this shared excursion. Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned bus, with drinks and two meals included. Spot humpback whales from the ferry, hop a horse and ride to Limon waterfall, relax during free time at the beach, and dig into a tasty lunch spread filled with classic regional dishes.
Whale Las Terrenas, whale watching in Samaná Bay from Las Terrenas hotels half day Trip. Travel to Samaná bay aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned coach, then transfer to a boat. Cruise out into the open waters to look for the pods of humpback whales who visit to breed and have their calves in the area. Learn about the behavior and biology of these marine mammals from your expert naturalist guide. After this half day trip we get back to the meeting point in Las Terrenas.
Go whale watching in Samaná Bay and visit Cayo Levantado during this full-day excursion from Punta Cana. Travel to Samaná aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned coach, then transfers to a Catamaran in Miches. Cruise out into the open waters to look for the pods of humpback whales who visit to breed and have their calves in the area. Learn about the behavior and biology of these marine mammals from your expert naturalist guide. Continue to Cayo Levantado, or Bacardi Island, for lunch on the beach and a dip in the azure waters before returning to Punta Cana.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Outdoor Activities in Las Terrenas?
The best Outdoor Activities in Las Terrenas according to Viator travelers are:
What Outdoor Activities in Las Terrenas are taking additional safety precautions?
What Outdoor Activities in Las Terrenas are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Las Terrenas may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Cabarete
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Rincón
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Utuado
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Grand Case
- Things to do in St Martin
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Antigua
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets