Comprised of 99 islands (five more at low tide) on Malaysia’s western coast, Langkawi is the postcard image of a tropical paradise. With Langkawi Island as a base, travelers come from around the globe to explore the archipelago. These are some of your best island-hopping options.
Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)
10am - 6pm
Jalan Pantai Cenang, Pantai Cenang, Malaysia, 07000
If visiting over lunch time, be sure to head to the Rice Museum’s restaurant, LamanRia. It serves up traditional Malay dishes that feature rice as their main ingredient. There arealso rice-themed handicrafts available in the museum gift shop.
Located at the northern end of Cenang Beach, the Rice Museum is only 10 minutesfrom Langkawi Airport and just across the road from the island's popular beach resorts.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)?
What else should I know about attractions in Langkawi?
- Underwater World Langkawi
- Atma Alam Batik Art Village
- Mahsuri's Tomb (Makam Mahsuri)
- Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)
- Oriental Village Langkawi
- Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)
- Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)
- Mt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang)
- Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)
- Langkawi Cable Car (Langkawi SkyCab)
- Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)
- Langkawi Sky Bridge
- Dayang Bunting Lake (Tasik Dayang Bunting)
- Tanjung Rhu
- Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)