Top Lake Como Outdoor Activities
94 results | All Lake Como Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour far exceeded our expectations. The pace was just right for a full day tour with a wonderful lunch"
* A traveler said: "Ist was Perfect! The wine tastes very good and the staff is very friendly. They explain everything about the wine :)"
* A traveler said: "Debora welcomed us in her beautiful home and was the ultimate hostess. We learned how to make Tiramisu and fresh pasta dough. We were also lucky enough to get her recipes for the delicious pasta sauces. She and her husband were so welcoming and kind. It was a wonderful experience and we recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "Violetta was a excellent tour guide. Only takes tours of 6 or less people, making communication personal - No headsets. Our tour was 4 people. Covered all Old City Como sites. My wife and I were very pleased."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! Our guide was so friendly and knowledgeable, and the group was small so we didn't feel like we were in a massive mob. The food was good, and created a nice break between walking through the city and getting all the fun facts!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with the Ferrante family, they are very hospitable and created a delicious menu for us, patiently taking the time to explain to us the different steps. We definitely left with a full stomach but also a full heart. Nothing is to crazy and you can feel this is their passion, so needless to say we had a lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "We were looking for a chance to visit Switzerland while staying in Como, and we were not disappointed! Our guide, Violetta, was very knowledgeable about the sights and points of interest in both Como and Lugano. She was knowledgeable about the history, architecture in both areas. With Violetta’s help, we had no problems with the transfer via train to Lugano, and she helped find a great place for lunch. We would highly recommend this private tour to anyone looking to take a peek into Switzerland and see amazing sights in Como and Lugano."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever done. The e-bike and iPad combination is a great idea. We saw all of the sights and got a taste of the history and culture. The scenic ride lakeside was memorable and lovely."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, exceptionally nice host. The quality of the wine and snacks were very good. We enjoyed it thoroughly."
* A traveler said: "This is a FANTASTIC Sailing experience and the Skipper gets two thumbs up! If you only do one thing while staying on Lake Como......DO THIS!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, on time, nice clean Mercedes. Best private transfer ever. The early 6:00 am pick up at the hotel was a major concern but it was verified again 24 hours out and the car arrived a few minutes before schedule. Nothing but great reviews from all three couples."
* A traveler said: "We had the perfect weather, which allowed for a fantastic time out on the lake. The guide was very knowledgeable and invested in making sure everyone in the group was included and had a good time. We did not feel rushed, or out of our element. There was even a special surprise at the end. I would highly recommend this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Nice tour on the most beautiful lake on earth! Roberto being a passionate skipper giving a lot of Information about the lake and the great buildings around it!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed my bike tour around Lake Como with Max! We rode up into the mountains and crossed the border into Switzerland which was really cool. It was great seeing the lake from the mountains, wonderful views and a great overall experience."
* A traveler said: "The Bike It experience was one of the highlights during our visit to Bellagio! The staff and bike guides were excellent, providing information about the area along the bike ride, ensuring each rider was safe and comfortable. The excursion took us to wonderful views of Lake Como. The trip ended with a wonderful lunch. Highly recommend this tour to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "We just returned from a week in Italy (Lake Como and Cinque Terre), and the day spent with Mauro riding motorcycles around Lake Como was truly one of the highlights for us! It was a gorgeous fall day, and we had the best time seeing so much of the area with Mauro leading the way. He is great company and easy to talk to, patient with the many questions I had about the area. We very highly recommend this experience and even hope to go back again for the Tuscany tour he is planning."
* A traveler said: "Wow! What an experience, if you do one thing do this! The staff are funny and friendly too, wish I did 3 hours!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Central Switzerland