Top Krong Kaeb Tuk Tuk Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Krong Kaeb Tours
Discover the various species of wildlife tucked away in Cambodia’s Kep National Park on this guided walking tour. With a private guide, get up close and personal to some of the park’s animals including monkeys, birds, and squirrels. This low-impact tour is suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels.
Pepper production is currently re-surging as top chefs around the world have rediscovered the uniqueness of Kampot Pepper. As one of the main agricultural products this region has to offer, a visit to a pepper farm is high on many people’s lists. Pepper farms are dotted throughout Kep and Kampot and we can include several other sights in this tour. Please indicate to our consultant what your interests are and we can help you pick the right farm for you to visit and build a trip around it.
The landscape between Kep and Kampot is dotted with lush jungle limestone mountains, many of which contain hidden caves and charming Buddhist Shrines. Among these mountains lies a man-made lake which was built by hand during the Khmer Rouge regime. As this lake was well hidden from view, and away from the main roads, it is referred to as the ‘Secret Lake’. The lake’s bird life and natural beauty and the picturesque rural surrounds contrast sharply with its dark origins. This is an ideal trip for those who appreciate the beauty of nature and also enjoy learning about ancient and recent local history.
Discover lush rural landscapes as you ride a ‘moto’ (motorized scooter) or Tuk Tuk through stunning scenery and immerse yourself in the rhythm of Cambodia’s countryside. There are no normal “tourist” sights along this route, but we can make plenty of stops whenever we see farmers working in the fields or at scenic places and enjoy a rest, a photo and maybe a short chat with a local over a drink. If you’re able to ride a motorbike and have an appreciation for the smaller things in life, then this trip is for you. Duration : 5 hours (approx.) Descriptors : Scenic, Adventure, Active Inclusions : Drinks & simple lunch in rural setting Mode of transport : Guided self-drive Motorbike or Tuk Tuk Recommended start : 9 am Options: : Route varies, according to season and road condition and has various extensions and shortcuts to suit all levels of motorbike skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tuk Tuk Tours in Krong Kaeb?
The best Tuk Tuk Tours in Krong Kaeb according to Viator travelers are:
What Tuk Tuk Tours in Krong Kaeb are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets