Top Kralendijk Bus Tours
18 results | All Kralendijk Tours
* A traveler said: "Efrem and Mandy gave our family of 10 an awesome tour of Bonaire. After you will want to move to Bonaire The stories Efram shared were full of history and love of his home. Mandy is an amazing host who cares deeply for her new home. Thank you for a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "Great scenic tour to beach and Bertrand(?spelling) was terrific driver, full of information and entertaining"
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! Nick was a fantastic tour guide, he was so informative. Nick answered any questions we may have had in two languages I may add. We saw everything there was possible to see and learned so much about the island. The snorkeling was some of the best during our stay. Would highly highly recommend doing this tour!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I took the Bonaire Essentials tour on 9-12-19. The tour was very well done. The guide was very responsive to us by providing interpretation, as we were the only Americans on the tour. We had a great time during our tour and sure appreciate the attention to detail at the stops during the tour."
* A traveler said: "The absolute best excursion I have done! EJ was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and fun taking us through the 3 caves. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. I will definitely look them up again for more excursions in bonaire! Thank you EJ for the tour."
* A traveler said: "Carl was prompt professional, and took his time explaining the history and culture. Didnt feel rushed able to take lots of pics. Truly enjoyable evening !"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes