Top Kingman Art & Culture
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Kingman Tours
Oatman is a village in the Black Mountains of Mohave County, Arizona that began as a small mining camp. Two prospectors struck gold here and created one major strike after another until it reached $10 million dollars worth! This find led to Oatman's population growing by more than 3,500 people within just 1 year period - this place has always had something special about it though you would never know if you didn't live there or visit. The town of Oatman was named after Olive Oatman, a young girl who was captured and enslaved by Indians during her journey westward with her family. She later was sold or traded away in 1851 to the Mohave Tribe, but they tattooed her face like theirs as it was their custom of the time. Our well-known Tour Guide is locally cultivated; He grew up exploring the wonders of Northwest Arizona from its History, Desert Terrain, Wildlife. His ancestral roots date back to the 1800s and his family's vintage collections have been featured in Mohave Museum of History.
While in the area, check off visits to two national parks during one tour with this Grand Canyon West Rim and Joshua Tree Tour with Optional Skywalk. This tour first takes you to the Grand Canyon—with national park fees included—to see some of the best vantage points. Plus, you can choose if you'd like to walk the West Rim's Skywalk (own expense). Lunch is also provided before going to Joshua Tree.
Saddle up and head out to explore the wilds of Arizona with this guided horseback tour. After sitting down to a Western breakfast, you'll take an hour-long ride along the old Mormon Trail and onwards to Buffalo Point. You'll ride past ancient Joshua trees and may even see some buffalo. You'll also get to stop at a gallery featuring the works of local artists on your way back to the ranch.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Art & Culture in Kingman?
The best Art & Culture in Kingman according to Viator travelers are:
What Art & Culture in Kingman are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kingman experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Art & Culture in Kingman are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kingman may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets